View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 01:57 PM   #805
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Nancy A & Sybil & Eva Elfie - Oral Caresses of Beauties Forman

Video language: English
The latest scripted feature from Cruel Romance is a fanciful crime story starring Mona Wales and Ella Nova. Cheryl and Nedra, the Honey Loving Hustlers, are hired by a mob boss to find his crooked accountant (Pockit Fanes) and his ex-stripper wife (Rain DeGrey). While they wait for the Mob Boss' arrival, the girls have fun with their captive guests, which includes making the accountant watch while Cheryl makes love to his wife. Cheryl's raging lust also turns to innocent Nedra. Nedra at first resists Cheryl's advances, but loneliness leads her to submit to Cheryl's brutal form of lovemaking. Nedra is slapped, choked, humiliated and made to cum for Cheryl's amusement. Also included is a scene of man-female wrestling!
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nancy A & Sybil & Eva Elfie - Oral Caresses of Beauties

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl Oaklyn

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

PublicDisgrace - Busty Blonde Isabella Clark Public Double Penetration Part 1 Yogyakarta

Cast: Isabella Clark
Big Tit Blonde Isabella Clark is here to show off her amazing asshole to the public of Budapest! But first Steve Holmes takes this slut out in public for a deep throat blowjob. People are just amazed and shocked to see this whore suck down Steve's giant cock in public! Isabella is then strapped down in leather bondage and a ball gag and taken to an open restaurant where the rowdy crowd gets to watch this slut perform! Caning, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Tit Slapping, Anal, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Anal Fisting!!! This true whore takes it all and then licks it all up afterwards!
Duration: 59:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11162kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PublicDisgrace - Busty Blonde Isabella Clark Public Double Penetration Part 1

Taylor's Test - Part 1 Talbot

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 1

Thank You Daddy!: Syren De Mer and Rick Stronghold Hearne

Cast: Syren de Mer ,Rick Stronghold
Genres: fake boobs ,multiple orgasms ,toned ,Flogging ,Caning ,Single Tail ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Leather ,Dildo
Video language: English
We open on a tan, gorgeous Syren De Mer getting her huge tits slapped. Rick Stronghold bends her over and raises her tight leather skirt to spank her ass till its bright red, but that is just the warm up. He flogs her, canes her, and crops her ass and breasts. Syren proves herself by showing her gratitude and maintaining her composure despite the obvious sting and thud of his implements. He rewards his pet’s obedience with a single tail whipping. When she sees him walking towards her with the whip she smiles and shakes her ass with glee. Syren is such a hot pain slut. All this impact play has her wet and begging for his cock, but she must stop being a greedy slut. He decides when she can fuck and when she can come. His fucking machine thrusts a dildo deep in her pussy as he holds a bullet vibe on her clit and shoves his fingers in her cunt and then in her mouth. Her bound body trembles relentlessly as he pulls multiple orgasms out of her. Her pussy pushes the dildo out as her muscles contract. As he fucks her Rick grabs the rope binding her leg and uses it to thrust deeper into her horny cunt and she writhes in pleasure. Syren is instructed to climb up on Rick’s cock and ride him. Her bondage makes this difficult but he orders her to figure it out and fast. Her desire to please her Daddy is matched only by her need to be filled by his hard dick. Once she is bent over Rick spanks her ass and pounds her pussy as she thanks him over and over again. Syren is up on her knees eagerly deepthroating his prick until he squirts his cum in her mouth and tells her what a good girl she has been.
Duration: 33:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thank You Daddy!: Syren De Mer and Rick Stronghold

Время генерации страницы 0.02751 секунды с 9 запросами