View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 07:27 PM   #21157
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now forced to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

Laci's Punishment

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Laci Laine
Genres: toned ,unshaved ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Smoking ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Role Play ,Blonde ,Leather Belt
Video language: English

This is a fantasy role play where Laci Laine gets caught smoking in the boys room at her college by an out of control caretaker. Laci is tied up in his creepy basement office where she gets punished and fucked! Her favorite part of the shoot was getting fucked hard until orgasm while strapped down to the Y-frame with leather belts and steel neck restraint. She also endures a very tough back arch suspension while giving a blowjob and receiving a load on her pretty face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Laci's Punishment

Beautiful German Milf Bound and Fucked in Public

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Sophie Logan
Genres: Facefucking ,Metal Bondage ,brunet ,Blonde ,Athletic ,unshaved ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,MILF
Video language: English

We are back on the streets again! This week's update is the first shoot from our latest trip to Europe. We get a smoking hot German Milf, bind her, fuck her, and leave her on the street covered in cum!

Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beautiful German Milf Bound and Fucked in Public

Winnie - Little Slave

Winnie wanted to play with the big boys so here she is grabbing her ankles and finding some pain. Her ass is caned, cunt slapped and tits cropped for starters. Lots of fuckery and fun in this session with Winnie, Alebeard and Uncle Dru.

Duration: 59:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Winnie - Little Slave

Honeyhair in leather bondage

Please welcome Honeyhair to our site! We think she is going to be a perfect pet slave, with her huge boobs and super flexible arms, and she loves bondage! Great, so let's strap her elbows together with some sturdy straps! A heavy collar on her prett neck and a locking wrist strap soon leaves Honeyhair very submissive and powerless. But there's more! We added a quality leather harness muzzle gag (very silencing!!) and we frogtied her legs so she couldn't get up and run away. It seems we misunderstood Honeyhair, she likes the dominant side of bondage.oops. This will results in some superb struggling!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 175.3 MB

Download Honeyhair in leather bondage
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04242 секунды с 9 запросами