Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Neck Hoist Chain

Neck Hoist Chain

Cast: Beverly Hills, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, High Heel
Video language: English

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free.This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees.To begin she must undress.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neck Hoist Chain

Kinkygate up to 2020, part 05

Auntie Kelley then puts the naughty girl, who is now bare from the waist down, back over her knee to apply the hairbrush to her very deserving, ample bottom.

Video: 426x240

Total size: 1.7 GB in 34 files.

Download Kinkygate up to 2020, part 05

Star and Miss Brooke

Cast: Brooke Banner ,Star
Genres: shaped ,Lesbian ,Spanking ,Fishnets ,Humiliation ,Sub ,switch ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,Strap On
Video language: English

Star is back and dominated by Miss Brooke. She receives a spanking in shackles and a hard flogging while using a vibrator. We also see her perform leg worship and get fucked in the pussy and ass with a strap-on. She then cleans off her ass juices with her mouth.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Star and Miss Brooke

Grey and White Secretary

It is becoming abundantly clear that there is a certain, calculated occupational hazard while working for a bondage website: You will end up tied up and gagged before the days end, every shift, for as long as you work here. So, just as long as you understand the risk, feel free to apply. On this particular day, I am finishing up some paperwork at my desk, but Johnny doesn't think I look busy enough. I mean, Jackie gets good benefits, she needs to work harder he thinks to himself. He watches me warily as I straighten my cream colored skirt and grey satin blouse. My garter peeks out from underneath my skirt as I shift my leg and kick up my high heels in front of me. Johnny disappears, which makes me happy, because I don't like when he examines my work so carefully. But, he comes back a moment later with all sorts of bondage implements. I guess that is to be expected since we run a bondage website. He ends up tossing me down on the coffee table behind my desk. He ties my legs spread wide to the legs of the table, and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Finally, he gives me a thick over the mouth tape gag, so I can't protest. I toss back and forth, but make no attempt to get away (I know better). My skirt pulls up as I struggle revealing my blue panties under my skirt. He only lets this go on for a few moments longer. I think he just found me some more editing to do....It's a rough life.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

Download Grey and White Secretary

Kinkygate up to 2020, part 06

Raven is starting to realize just how much trouble she is in! The hairbrush hurts! And now Auntie Kelley has taken to describing in detail the rest of the punishment that she has in store for Raven...

Video: 426x240

Total size: 1.7 GB in 34 files.

Download Kinkygate up to 2020, part 06
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04073 секунды с 9 запросами