View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 07:18 AM   #18059
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock Destroyers Londonderry

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Trampling, Ball Abuse, Cock And Ball Torture, Leather, Latex
My Mistress friend and I have a slave in front of us. Just seeing us is enough for him to get turned on, in fact, his ridiculous little cock is hard and wet. So my friend and I make an extreme decision: destroy his cock! We trample it with our beautiful shoes, having fun sticking it with our heels. Hearing his screams of pain is a lot of fun for us, but we'll be really satisfied when we verify that his useless cock doesn't work anymore!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 615.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Destroyers

Submissive Cuckolds Landis

Cast: Cody
Genres: Femdom, Oral, Cuckold, Blowjob, Stockings
It is this fucker's own fault that he can't provide his beautiful and party-loving wife with enough money to pay for her weekend nights out. Now that he refuses to gives her the cabbage that she needs, she will earn it herself – and make her hub feel very sorry. Watch her invite her fitness coach who has a huge crush on her over – and give him head for money, all in front of her pathetic spouse!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3939kbps

File size: 432.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Cuckolds

Brutal Facesitting - Cody Guilderland

Cast: Cody
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunilingus, Anilingus, Pussy Licking
Full control over this huge stud boasting of incredibly manly looks is an almost intoxicating experience for Mistress Cody. She is up on top of him, riding his face, his big meaty boner is in front of her but. She doesn't have to beat it at all! She doesn't have to care about anything but her own pleasure and boy will she get a lot of it. She will sit on him until he licks both of her holes dry!
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3939kbps

File size: 485.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Facesitting - Cody

Cock Puppet Saint Robert

Cast: Whitney Wright
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Bondage
Mistress Whitney has no patience for slaves who try to run away from her cock but that will never be the case again. Her fuck-boy has been restrained and suspended in the air making his hole completely accessible and vulnerable to her big dick. All he can do is accept his fate of being her cock-slut and learn to love getting his ass stretched and fucked every single day of his life.
Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11332kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Puppet

Cocky Mistresses Fannettsburg

Cast: Mistress Amanda, Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, Pain, Domination, Humiliation, Bikini, High Heels
Mistress Ariel and Mistress Amanda is about to whip their slave with a single, red whip. They enjoy the company of the slave, because he tries everything to please them and be as polite as he can. They tease and mock him and they take turns in whipping his bare back, telling witty jokes and laughing with each other, making the slave feeling really alone with his pain.
Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 489.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocky Mistresses

A Divine Vacation: FemDom Reality Bargersville

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Marcelo
Genres: Femdom ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Latinx ,Pegging ,Chastity Play ,brunet ,Outdoors ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English
I never invite slaves to my home in Los Angeles. I keep this for myself and leave it a sanctuary to get away from it all. The Kink Bitches and I flew down south for some R & R and Marcello would not stop sending me messages on Twitter. I thought it would be fun to bring him over to serve us all weekend and we couldn’t help but capture some of the fun. Marcello was lucky enough to be invited to my home so I made sure he suffered. He gets treated like a dog, he is mercilessly caned, kept in chastity, made to eat cum that is dripping out of my pussy after a sexy brunch date, cleans my dirty feet, sniffs my sweaty asshole and gets strap-on ass fucked deep with a bag on his head so my neighbors can see!
Duration: 53:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Divine Vacation: FemDom Reality

Cockstring Goddess Pecatonica

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Cock And Ball Torture
Dick stillness. Total inability to struggle. Ha. Beg. Try anything. Grovel. Offer money. Can't stop me as my gentle strokes making the dick-tie too tight. One of the best dick-teases ever starts with total immobilization.
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 775.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cockstring Goddess
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04119 секунды с 9 запросами