View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 08:31 AM   #5580
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock Destroyers Binjei

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Trampling, Ball Abuse, Cock And Ball Torture, Leather, Latex
My Mistress friend and I have a slave in front of us. Just seeing us is enough for him to get turned on, in fact, his ridiculous little cock is hard and wet. So my friend and I make an extreme decision: destroy his cock! We trample it with our beautiful shoes, having fun sticking it with our heels. Hearing his screams of pain is a lot of fun for us, but we'll be really satisfied when we verify that his useless cock doesn't work anymore!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 615.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Destroyers

Harley Ace Tied Up Eau Claire

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Domination
We would describe her as hot as hell. This brunette babe has a beautiful body. Her ass is like a nice, round target. You know we're going to go after that.
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace Tied Up

Devilynne The Calling Vyborg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Devilynne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Her body is hidden under the traditional garb, but he knows what's under there as well as if she were laid bare before him. Firm, round ass and her perky tits are enticing him further from her message and into temptation.
Duration: 48:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devilynne The Calling

Bella Rossi - Beating Bella Lordsburg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Genres: BBDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain
Video language: English
Even when he is slamming her pussy with Mr. Pogo he wants to make sure it is soft and wet.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi - Beating Bella

Cock Board Sadism Friend

Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Humiliation, Bondage
Mistress Kristina Rose loves to abuse the balls of her slaves and enjoys listening to their cries of pain while she is doing it. With her slave's head locked in a wooden box and his cock and balls helplessly trapped in a cock board, Kristina has her slave right where she wants him. Kristina proceeds to deliver a barrage of abuse to his cock and balls, including slapping them, hitting them with a wooden mallet, using a sadistic vibrator on them, and rubbing a Wartenberg wheel on them, all while smiling and laughing at his suffering. She then applies a new torture, attaching clamps to his balls, then ordering him to make them jingle. Kristina just laughs at his agony as she sexily dances above him, enjoying her sadistic game.
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8120kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 975.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Board Sadism

Leaving Marks Part One South Hadley

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young, hot female scream out in pleasure and pain.
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part One

Hot Poke Her Fort Mc Coy

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilatio
Video language: English
Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Poke Her
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03318 секунды с 9 запросами