Old 08-04-2024, 10:06 AM   #21165
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ginary's Test - Part 1

Ginary's Test - Part 1

Studio: futilestruggles

Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 1

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

Download Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

Big Tit Blonde MILF Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum!!

Cast: Angel Allwood ,The Pope
Genres: Curvy ,brunet ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,MILF ,big dick ,Big Tits ,bottom ,Submission
Video language: English

Angel is a Hogtied dream girl with her big tits, blonde hair, tan skin, and full figure. The one thing that is missing is putting some rope on this slut an treating her like the other whores we see. Her nipples are tormented and stretched, her body abused with canes and floggers, her pussy fucked, her feet subjected to bastinado, and non stop orgasms ripped from her whore pussy.

Duration: 44:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Big Tit Blonde MILF Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum!!

Ava Delush's Raw Deal

Cast: Ava Dalush ,Rob Piper
Genres: toned ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Role Play ,BDSM ,Domination ,Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Brunette ,Submission
Video language: English

Ava Dalush is a hot petite British babe. When a deal goes wrong and she gets taken by one of her dealers she realizes she is in real trouble.Her captor uses his huge black cock to convince her that she will submit to his demands. As Ava gets skull fucked and tied in tight bondage she realizes that she could not resist a huge cock ripping through her little pink pussy. The bondage is tight and beautiful as shes fucked so hard she falls into full submission.

Duration: 37:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ava Delush's Raw Deal

Kinkygate up to 2020, part 02

Kelley spanks Raven with her hand, first over her pjs and then over her cotton panties. Auntie Kelley scolds the entire time, and is immune to Raven's pleas and squrims.

Video: 426x240

Total size: 1.5 GB in 35 files.

Download Kinkygate up to 2020, part 02
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04890 секунды с 9 запросами