View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 12:03 PM   #2004
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

A Divine Vacation: FemDom Reality Monteria

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Marcelo
Genres: Femdom ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Latinx ,Pegging ,Chastity Play ,brunet ,Outdoors ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English
I never invite slaves to my home in Los Angeles. I keep this for myself and leave it a sanctuary to get away from it all. The Kink Bitches and I flew down south for some R & R and Marcello would not stop sending me messages on Twitter. I thought it would be fun to bring him over to serve us all weekend and we couldn’t help but capture some of the fun. Marcello was lucky enough to be invited to my home so I made sure he suffered. He gets treated like a dog, he is mercilessly caned, kept in chastity, made to eat cum that is dripping out of my pussy after a sexy brunch date, cleans my dirty feet, sniffs my sweaty asshole and gets strap-on ass fucked deep with a bag on his head so my neighbors can see!
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Divine Vacation: FemDom Reality

Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Orgasms Wabash

Cast: Mellanie Monroe ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: BDSM ,MILF ,shaved ,Humiliation ,LezDom ,Sub ,Anal ,Femdom ,Slave ,Dominatrix
Melanie Monroe. Big tits. Big Ass. Big orgasms. Melanie walks into the armory totally horny for bondage, hard punishment and lesbian sex. Maitresse Madeline wants to find out how she can put those big tits, big ass, pretty lips and wet pussy to good use. Maitresse single tails her tits, spanks her ass, gets off on her mouth, fills her ass with an anal hook then pounds her pussy till this hot milf can’t take it anymore.
Duration: 57:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Orgasms

Huge Butt Plug and Paddling for Schoolgirl Maury

Genres: , Anal Play, WaterSport, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre Penetrations, Plug, Bondage
Lexie, a beautiful schoolgirl with a bad attitude, ends up in reform school. The Headmaster disciplines her extensively: paddling, a large which she has to hold, and then expel in full view, a suppository, whipping, riding crop
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:12
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 459.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Butt Plug and Paddling for Schoolgirl

Tatiana Debut - Part 02 Jal

Cast: Tatiana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
While poor girl Tatiana slowly gets used to Graias Studio's conditions, Dr Lomp wants her unrest mood to keep on. For this reason, in every part of the punishment, he is boosting the level of pain some more. In this part, her breast punishment will continue on. Her huge boobs are now completely bruised. Her mask is preventing any possible illness and also her pain face, anyway we can understand how much she suffers by her screams, sobbing and shaking in pain. It seems that Dr Lomp is on his good day, and he lets Nitta out of the cage, and permits her to stand by Tatiana and support her close friend, while the poor girl's back is whipped harshly. Watch Tatiana being a good girl by the effect of unbearable pain.
Duration: 11:49
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20610kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tatiana Debut - Part 02

Training Barbary Rose: Orgasm Denial Power

Cast: Rob Carpenter ,Barbary Rose
Genres: Discipline ,Orgasm Denial ,toned ,bottom ,Gimp ,Role Play ,Anal ,brunet ,Bondage ,BDSM
Barbary Rose thinks it is all about her, but today she is in store for a lesson in submission. Hardcore slave training, orgasm denial, heavy bondage, sex and corporal punishment are all the tools at our disposal for our teaching session.
Duration: 52:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Barbary Rose: Orgasm Denial

Young Rope Slut Gets a Full Day of Intense Bondage - Live Vici

Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Oral Sex ,master ,slim ,Suspension ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Female Slave ,black hair ,Role Play
Elise is very submissive and loves rope and tight bondage. This was shot live in December and was my second live shoot with Kink.
The day begins with a basic tie which is transformed into grueling predicament that challenges her body strength. The pace has now been set, and Elise sees what lies before her. She is pulled into a Category 5 suspension, which would cause most girls to use their safeword, but not Elise.
She proves to be a tough girl, but watching her cum proves to be something all its own. When she orgasms it is the most primal of things, and I rip one after another from her already exhausted body.
Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Rope Slut Gets a Full Day of Intense Bondage - Live

Mark Davis and Mika Tan Detroit

Cast: Mika Tan ,Mark Davis
Genres: Role Play ,big dick ,Domination ,Corset ,Latex ,Boot ,shaved ,Pain ,black hair ,Submission
Mika Tan is no stranger to bondage or sex in front of a camera. However, this is the first time the two are put together and she is bound and fucked in the ass. Mark Davis dominates using corporal punishment and the art of mindfuck. Mika and Mark have great chemistry and she endures some real pain including clamps on her tongue and nipples while being throat fucked and bound.
Duration: 52:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 613.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Davis and Mika Tan

Время генерации страницы 0.05523 секунды с 9 запросами