View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 01:10 PM   #21167
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

You: Brown hair, Brown eyes... You were buying rope and duct tape at the Dollar store. You were not particularly good looking, but there was just something about you. Maybe it was the dirty lab coat you were wearing, or maybe it was the fact that you smelled like tires... I don't know, but I want to. Me: Brunette, Brown eyes. I was wearing red shiny disco jeans, which you complimented me on. I said "Thank You" in a Joysey accent. You smiled and walked out the door. A few seconds later I walked out as well and you had, what seemed like magic, just disappeared. It's not long before GiGi is bound, ballgagged, and noosed in some old industrial building. Out of the shadows comes the man she saw at the Dollar store. She doesn't know it, but unfortunately for her, she has drawn the attention of Dr. Cupcakes. He smacks her ass a few times and then immediately starts binding her further. He adds a crotchrope and then starts tying her legs. He gets a few more ropes above and below her tits as well. She's a feisty one though, so he decides to give her something to think about. He ties a rope to the front of her crotchrope and ties it off overhead, forcing her forward. He then ties a rope to the crotchrope behind her and ties it off up high on the post, further tightening it. It is now TIGHT. With GiGi under control, Dr. Cupcakes adds more rope, alot more rope, to her legs. He then removes the noose and makes her sit. He quickly adds more rope to her ankles and feet. Her Ballgag is removed and replaced with an old rag and clear tape. GiGi continues to be feisty, so he cuts open her pretty blouse and clamps her nipples with some nasty utility clamps. He then continues roping up her upper body, including her elbows. Dr. Cupcakes then shoves an old steamer chest up beside her. What is that for GiGi wonders... will I be put in it?!... That's where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 946.2 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

No Solicitations Please (Part 2)

Cast: Marina, PD
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Tortur
Video language: English

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally.Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.

Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download No Solicitations Please (Part 2)

Grey and Black Dress

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

Download Grey and Black Dress

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

As I was prancing around in my thigh highs, tight skirt and high heels I was trying to get some bad attention. Begging my guy to be playful, I didn't have to beg very hard as he grabbed the rope and instantly had my hands tied behind my back. Followed by a tight crotch rope that xxxx my skirt to ride up and reveal a little more than I was expecting. As I was talking back and taunting him he decided it best to add the ball gag. As I tried to struggle the rope felt like it kept getting tighter and tighter around my wrists. With not much grace I was thrown onto the coffee table face down. The drool streaming out of my month was creating a puddle. My hair kept getting stuck in it. My guy finally crossed my ankles and tied the rope around them and attached it up to the top of my gag. It was extremely uncomfortable. With the rope around my upper arms my hands were completely numb. My taunting paid off!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.29192 секунды с 9 запросами