View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 01:35 PM   #880
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kendra James Koeln

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Clothespins ,Nipple Clamps ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Handler ,Ball Gag ,Redhead ,BDSM ,Domination
Video language: English
Welcome back Kendra, who has not been on hogtied for at least two years; however, she has been a recurring Domme on Men in Pain. Hence, I thought it would be a good idea to take a prissy Domme down on Hogtied. Kendra is one of those “professional” Dommes that think they are too good to touch their male subs’ cocks or make them come, and that just pisses me off. So Mistress Kendra gets an afternoon with me. She also gets my fingers in her, a first for her on video. In this update, we give her a small taste of her own medicine on behalf of all those guys she has Dommed over the years.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 617.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James

Money Sluts Three Bridges

Cast: Amara Romani ,Marco Banderas
Genres: BDSM ,muscular ,Rough Sex ,foreskin ,Blowjob ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Bondage ,black hair ,Anal
Amara Romani had one job: deliver the case. But when Amara’s curiosity makes her look inside, it is Marco Banderas’ job to track her down and punish her.
Amara Romani plays the captive girl tied up, punished and fucked in the ass by sadistic enforcer Marco Banderas. This movie includes manhandling, face slapping, hard blow job, nipple clamps, bondage, and rough anal sex.
Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Money Sluts

Bride Slut: Ella Nova Takes 5 Hard Cocks Right Before Her Wedding Day Stevens

Cast: Ella Nova ,Donny Sins ,Johnny Goodluck ,Codey Steele ,John Johnson ,Rob Piper
Genres: Blowjob ,Gangbang ,Domination ,Bondage ,Blowbang ,Athletic ,bride ,black hair ,brunet ,mixed
The beautiful blonde bride to be Ella Nova looks stunning in her wedding dress that her husband’s best friend Rob Piper just brought over. But, Rob also brought over the rest of the groomsmen. It’s tradition amongst these boys for the 5 of them to fuck each other’s fiancee’s before the special day. Today it’s bride slut Ella Nova’s turn. Stunned by what Rob Piper just told her, the other men come in the room and overcome Ella. She screams and begs with the men to let her be a pure bride, but this isn’t how the family works. Her broken heart feels with the thought of how she will fuck each of these hard men for before her special wedding day. The men tear off her dress and use it to blind fold her. Each of them shove their hard cocks down her deep throat. She gags and begs and begs for them to stop and then begs for more! They tie her up in restrictive rope bondage and continue to fuck the slut bride. Suspended in rope bondage they each take turns fucking her wet pussy and tight asshole. The deep anal gets her screaming and gagging on cocks. They slap her tits and she begs for more domination. The men throw her on the bed and fuck her air tight. Hard huge cocks in her ass, pussy and mouth. They all fuck her soo hard with double penetration she cums on all of them. She begs them to paint her face white for a traditional wedding and each thick man drains their cocks full of cum all over her face. This will be a special day to remember.
Duration: 1:07:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bride Slut: Ella Nova Takes 5 Hard Cocks Right Before Her Wedding Day

Young Rope Slut Gets a Full Day of Intense Bondage - Live Redvale

Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Oral Sex ,master ,slim ,Suspension ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Female Slave ,black hair ,Role Play
Elise is very submissive and loves rope and tight bondage. This was shot live in December and was my second live shoot with Kink.
The day begins with a basic tie which is transformed into grueling predicament that challenges her body strength. The pace has now been set, and Elise sees what lies before her. She is pulled into a Category 5 suspension, which would cause most girls to use their safeword, but not Elise.
She proves to be a tough girl, but watching her cum proves to be something all its own. When she orgasms it is the most primal of things, and I rip one after another from her already exhausted body.
Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Rope Slut Gets a Full Day of Intense Bondage - Live

Big Booty Latina Tied and Fucked at Party East Alton

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Adrianna Luna ,Mr. Pete
Genres: big dick ,Nipple Clamps ,Latinx ,Blowjob ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Stud ,natural boobs ,Sub ,Discipline
Lorelei Lee ties up big booty hoe Adrianna Luna and throws her to the wolves at an Armory party where she is fucked hard, and tormented with clothes pins, nipple clamps, and more!
Duration: 1:00:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Booty Latina Tied and Fucked at Party

Время генерации страницы 0.07646 секунды с 9 запросами