View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 03:10 PM   #21169
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Pain Pixie Suffers in Grueling Bondage, is Tormented, and...

Pain Pixie Suffers in Grueling Bondage, is Tormented, and then Made to Cum

Cast: Juliette March ,The Pope
Genres: Flogging ,Vaginal Penetration ,top ,brunet ,Submission ,big dick ,shaved ,Pain ,Choking ,mixed
Video language: English

It's no secret how much Juliette loves bondage and to be tormented. She craves it almost as much as she craves fucking, and that's a lot. The Pope pulls out all of the stops and makes sure that Juliette is suffering all day long. He gets into her head and mind fucks her on top of all of the other sadistic torments he dishes out to her. She take it all in stride, because she's a pain slut and thats her job.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pain Pixie Suffers in Grueling Bondage, is Tormented, and then Made to Cum

Goddess Athena Part I

I was so excited to see the set-up Johnny and I had created for this shoot. Also the fact that I had convinced Johnny that he did not need to ballgag me, since it wouldnt look right. I lasted a lot longer with my hands above my head then I normally do. You Dom/Dommes dont realise that when your hands are tied above your head, your hands go numb pretty quickly. The new metal cuffs although somewhat bigger (I have small ankles and wrists) were biting into my skin. Johnny used a cloth gag, my favorite. Which, as my hands were numbs and the metal pulling at my ankles, I just bit into my gag harder.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

Download Goddess Athena Part I
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.38987 секунды с 9 запросами