All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian

Alisha Adams and Elise Graves are a horny, young couple in love. They are completely unable to contain their lust for each other as they begin their day together with a sexual rendezvous.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, humilation

PD sets up a steady drip of water over her forehead. When it starts she is relaxed and calm but after a few hours of water torture she's crying and the games haven't even really begun.

Format: real
Duration: 1:35:45
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 517.7 MB

Download Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves

Kendra James

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Clothespins ,Nipple Clamps ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Handler ,Ball Gag ,Redhead ,BDSM ,Domination
Video language: English

Welcome back Kendra, who has not been on hogtied for at least two years; however, she has been a recurring Domme on Men in Pain. Hence, I thought it would be a good idea to take a prissy Domme down on Hogtied. Kendra is one of those "professional" Dommes that think they are too good to touch their male subs' cocks or make them come, and that just pisses me off. So Mistress Kendra gets an afternoon with me. She also gets my fingers in her, a first for her on video. In this update, we give her a small taste of her own medicine on behalf of all those guys she has Dommed over the years.

Duration: 53:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 617.8 MB

Download Kendra James

Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes picks GiGi up and places her face down atop the chest. He ties a rope to her ankles and then hoists her. Her legs are tied off high atop the post. More rope is tied to the ropes around her chest. That rope is pulled straight up and tied off. GiGi is now in a dive bomber kind of Hogtie. The steamer chest is shoved aside, leaving GiGi completely suspended. He attaches a rope to her crotchrope and pulls it up tight as well. A nylon hood is added and then tied back, making her bondage a bit more severe. Her nipples are clamped again. This time with clover clamps. A padlock is hung from the connecting chain. He doesn't lock it though. He tells her that if she tries, she can probably get it to fall off. GiGi rocks and struggles and eventually does one better. She gets the clamps to completely slide off! Dr. Cupcakes leaves her to struggle and mmpph for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip, I added some footage of GiGi being untied and her reactions and commentary. I also included the footage of her being ballgagged as the clip started with her already gagged.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 690.9 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

Kinkygate up to 2020, part 07

Raven is whimpering and whining as Kelley keeps spanking her with the hairbrush all while she's scolding.

Video: 426x240

Total size: 1.3 GB in 24 files.

Download Kinkygate up to 2020, part 07
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.88257 секунды с 9 запросами