View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 10:17 PM   #21173
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Leather and stockings

Leather and stockings

AJ Marion struggles in pink pleather, 5″ heels and fully fashioned stockings while wearing a tight armbinder strapped to the bed in a harness gag. She falls over and her perfect booty on display so I remove her skirt before I put her in a hogtie and attach her to the bed. Her arms a really starting to feel it now. After some time I let her out of the hogtie and she struggles on the floor more. I add a couple more straps and put her into a little ball and leave her there to struggle.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5107kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

Download Leather and stockings

The pony

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel

Nikki is back in her most sexy role yet, selected by Devine Succubus to be transformed into a Human Pony.
This fetish movie explores, pony play, pet play, humiliation, bondage, chastity and discipline.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5092kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 889.5 MB

Download The pony

Katia - lingerie shocks

Beautiful blonde Barbie Bondgirl Katia is back again! I challenged her to change her lingerie while getting shocked. Katia tried not to react, she's proud and graceful. But the middle finger at the end told me she didn't really like me anymore.

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15517kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Katia - lingerie shocks

Hooters Girl

Who do we love? Jackie! Why do we love her? She's a delightfully restrained little Hooters Girl! Duh! But, where's my wings? I'll need them to watch this little performance... After bouncing around with a chest harness for a few minutes in my Hooters Girl uniform, my Manager, Johnny decides the customers need to see me restrained a little bit better. So, now that I have hopped up on the bar, he ties my ankles with hemp rope and pulls me up into a taut hogtie. I wiggle around appealingly for the audience as a camera scans up and down my wanting uniform. My cleavage is pushed up delightfully in my tank top, and my smooth shorts making me appear slender. I effort around for a few moments more, letting the patrons soak in perplexing thoughts about going home and tying up their own little ladies.

Duration: 5:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 95.7 MB

Download Hooters Girl

Tit Trap

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

He tells her to undress, piling her discarded clothing onto the bag she brought with her.
Then she is to get up on a box and kneel with her feet hovering over her feet and her hands folded behind her head.
She has to wait there, un-moving. We have high standards here at Insex and if she moves so much as an inch we have no use for her.

Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tit Trap
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12368 секунды с 9 запросами