luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The delivery pt.3

The delivery pt.3

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancysteel

The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany Elway. Go back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.Natasha starts by controlling her house mate shocking her into submission over late rent. Follow Bugs '. Brittany Elway' as she searches to find slaves and set them free from Natasha's evil game. But she finds the power of the dominant Natashia is too hard to resist and she is quickly collared and shocked into submission. Shortiii is locked, plugged and shocked in her Advanced chastity belt. Follow her as she begins a search for the key.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The delivery pt.3

Cowgirl Live part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 1

Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

Summer plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong. plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

shy love, Hollie Stevens and Gallant Reflex

Cast: Gallant Reflex ,shy love ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: mixed ,Fingering ,Orgasm Denial ,brunet ,CBT ,Brunette ,Handjob ,Hood ,Blonde ,natural boobs
Video language: English

Women can be very demanding.and when they're horny they can sexually attack a man's body until he can't take anymore! Shy and Hollie know that gallant's cock is well trained, they know that tied in the dungeon he is a piece of meat ready to service them. Hollie's pussy is on his cock, Shy's pussy is on his face and he must satisfy these demanding beauties through the slaps, spanks and slew of verbal abuse they throw at him.can he do it? Or will he end up getting his ass fucked anyway!

Duration: 23:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 271.7 MB

Download shy love, Hollie Stevens and Gallant Reflex

Keep standing! or nipple clamps

We fitted the gorgeous bombshell Cindy Dollar with a shock collar and harness gag. Her task is to remain standing. Simple! If she can not do it, she will have to wear clover clamps! We got her to her knees of course, at level 20 already! We keep shocking her until she whimpers and cries. Cindy is a tough one, but she couldn't win this one!

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14092kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Keep standing! or nipple clamps
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04502 секунды с 9 запросами