View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 07:00 AM   #18066
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Latex Cock Tease Delhi

Cast: Mona Wales ,Jonah Marx
Genres: Blonde ,CBT ,Orgasm Denial ,slim ,Dominatrix ,Pegging ,Rough Sex ,brunet ,Athletic ,Femdom
Video language: English
Mona Wales is devastating in her skin tight high waist bright blue latex. So devastating in fact that John can’t control his cock when she rubs it between her juicy latex thighs and he blows his filthy load all over. John is punished and plugged with a tail and humiliated then water boarded until he has given all control over to his Goddess. This hard cocked slut is fucked deep in his ass with Mona’s powerful strap-on and looses his load for a second time all over like a filthy cock teased slave whore!
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Cock Tease

Crushed Manhood Renan

Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Trampling, High Heels
Mistress Yasmin breaks in her new slave the old fashion way. She squeezes, pulls, stomps, kicks and destroys his precious cock and balls until he is begging for mercy!
Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11314kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crushed Manhood

Purely Sexual Northport

Cast: Parker London ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: CBT ,Prostate Stimulation ,Tattoo ,Male Sub ,slim ,Spanking ,Orgasm Denial ,Rough Sex ,Pussy Eating ,top
Video language: English
Parker London may be a sight for sore eyes but does he have what it takes to be a sex slave to over 40 women? Maitresse Madeline’s birthday party is around the corner and Parker is trained by Bobbi Starr on how to serve a room full of ravenous horny women! Bobbi woman handles his sexy oiled up body spanking, punishment and CBT are all on her agenda. She makes him choose between pain and pleasure then ties him to the wide receiver fucking his ass in a humiliating doggie style. He’s then tied spread eagle and made to stay hard for as long as Bobbi pleases while she comes multiple times on his pleasure slave cock. Parker is brought to the brink of orgasm and made to beg desperately to cum. Will Parker please all the horny women at Maitresse’s birthday party? Tune in LIVE on August 26th @ 7pm on DivineBitches to find out!
Duration: 1:08:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purely Sexual

Cruel Chastity Tease Mount Nebo

Cast: Blaire Williams
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Vibrator
With her slave chained and locked in a steel chastity cage, Mistress Blair inflicts a cruel punishment upon her slave. She is going to use her sexy body and a vibrator to tease her slave to the brink but not allow him to cum. Blair makes her slave confess that he would love to have sex with her as she pulls back her latex to reveal her pussy, only to laugh at his pleas. She teases his locked up cock with her hands and tongue, then takes him by the balls to remind him that they belong to her now. Blair brings out her vibrator and begins teasing his caged cock with it while she makes him lick her pussy juices off of her fingers. Soon his purple cock and balls are bouncing up and down off of the vibrator head. Once she feels that he is completely overloaded, Blair removes the vibrator and uses her ass to smack his poor cock and balls around. She then leaves him alone to suffer the pains of sexual denial yet again. Such is the life of a slave to a beautiful Woman.
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8177kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 644.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Chastity Tease

Cruel Edging Torment Cape Hatteras

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Vibrator, Edging
Mistress Chanel decides the fate of her slave's orgasm controlling when, where and how he will cum! She plays a cruel edging game making sure he will experience the most frustrating and torturous 10 minutes of his life.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8329kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 827.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Edging Torment

Cuckie's First Creampie Olive Branch

Cast: Miss Jasmine
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Facesitting, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Cum Eating
I love humiliating my husband and having sex with other men in front of him. Today, for the first time I'm gonna let him taste both our juices after my hot dark skinned lover cums inside me. I keep my cuckie on the floor where he belongs with a metal mouth gag and ignore while I suck my lover's cock and fuck him in various positions.
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5852kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 811.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckie's First Creampie

Cruel Domina Sofi In Leather Clothes Shoshone

Cast: Domina Sofi
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Slapping, Spitting, Humiliation, Boot Fetish, Leather
Rough and overbearing tattooed Mistress Sofi in black leather pants and leather black boots with a long ponytail on her head rudely dominates the slave. Sofi imposingly approaches the oral slave and makes a scissor leg hold on his throat, thus pressing his face into her pussy, ordering him to kiss this divine place. An submissive guy kneels in front of the brutal Goddess and kisses her pussy, and the Goddess grabbed his hair and roughly fucks his face at this moment. Then the sexual dominant girl roughly grabs the slave by the clothes and pushes him against the wall by, after which she immediately spits in his face and gives a strong slap in his face, which the slave already exclaimed in surprise and pain. Then the strict Mistress pressed the slave to the wall, pressing her ass in his face, him to ass worship and ass kissing femdom at the same time. After each BDSM discipline that Sofi uses, she roughly spits in the face or mouth of her slave, preventing him from relaxing even for a moment from such an assertive female domination and humiliation from a sexual sadistic girl. Mistress Sofi orders the slave to lie on the floor and immediately facesitting and face ride on his face and mouth while he is obliged to kiss her leather butt and pussy at this moment. Then again the slave kneels before the Queen for pussy worship and pussy eating femdom humiliatrix.
Duration: 8:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17750kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Domina Sofi In Leather Clothes
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15165 секунды с 9 запросами