View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 08:00 AM   #21178
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

Naughty Emi is back and can't resist trying out my Stocks in a Box. Little does she know how unforgiving and stressful that harmless little box can be. So to be sure she can't back out, I start with her in a tight harness ballgag and of course very high heels to increase discomfort. We start by sizing her up for the proper fit. As soon as she is in it, being the escape artist she is, she tries to lift the lid. After a minute she actually gets the lid part way up. I let her struggle with it for a while then stop in and push the top back down. About then - and this is for real - she calls 5. That's the safety signal for needing out within 5 minutes. But she has only been in it for Less than 5 minutes so far! So I tell her I can give her some support to make it easier to stand in this very uncomfortable position. She nods vehemently thinking that I'm actually going to give her some kind of relief. As Dominic Wolfe says: "Silly Girls!" Will they never learn? So I add a crotchrope, run it through a pulley overhead, then down to her harness ballgag. Not only does it hurt to rest her legs by sitting on a thin rope running through her pussy, it pulls hard on her head harness. No relief. Anywhere. Poor Emi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6444kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

The cuck queen

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancysteel

Kiki Isobel is a bratty young girl with more interest in video games than her hot girlfriend, Sasha Wetdream. After Sasha tries to seduce her but gets nothing from her, she decides to take matters into her own hands. Locked up in chastity and transformed into a bondage gimp. Sasha brings home a new hot girl from a nightclub - Millyonaire. She makes Kiki watch in a game of jealousy as she is now a cuckold chastity slave.

Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5079kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The cuck queen

Nicolette and Sasha Monet

Cast: Sasha Monet ,Nicolette
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Anal ,Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,Bondage ,Strap On ,Big Natural Tits ,Fingering
Video language: English

Cute innocent Nicolette is in trouble with her sexy teacher Sasha Monet. She is punished, humiliated and fucked for being the class slut.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 285.3 MB

Download Nicolette and Sasha Monet

Jackie Elf Christmas bonus

Our adaptation of Elf on the Shelf was so popular last year that we decided to do a new set this year. And, Jackie the Elf decides to get into a little mischief! She sets up a little surprise for Johnny to discover when he wakes up in the morning. First, Jackie Elf adorns the living room rug, by the Christmas tree, with a holiday message in duct tape. Then, she has a friend tie her up with rope - chest harness, arms behind back and legs tied at ankles, above the knees and below the knees- give her a duct tape gag and position her under a santalike throw blanket. When Johnny discovers her, she sets into a struggle to wiggle out from underneath the holiday blanket. Jackie thrashes around in her elf outfit and boots until she loses her elf hat and fully reveals her red satin panties. Then, Johnny realizes how much duct tape she has wasted and takes executive action. He makes a point about misappropriating duct tape, by wrapping the duct tape around her head (which had the added benefit of making the gag a lot more effective). And, then, he turns her tie into a tight hogtie. She struggles around some more on the floor, once again hiking up her dress and revealing her panties, until she is too tired to struggle any more. I think Jackie the elf got the point about the proper use of duct tape! Now, hopefully, she'll stay out of trouble for the rest of the season!

Duration: 7:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

Download Jackie Elf Christmas bonus

Houseofgord - Savannah discovers Bishop

Studio: nake

Another in the sequel of bringing the great Bob Bishop to life. Savannah climbs aboard another of his display stands and finds that Gord could not resist the temptation to upgrade it with a fucking machine. But things got better. Kay decided to have a lot of fun with this helpless displayed amazon stunner.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8690kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Houseofgord - Savannah discovers Bishop
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.41118 секунды с 9 запросами