Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Crucified Hoboksar

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Cyd Black is going to take Dixon Mason to places she has never been before, without ever leaving the privacy of his specially prepared dungeon.
First she is going to experience a painful crucifixion. She may not be nailed to the cross, but that does not mean she won't be suffering for her sins. Nipple and labia clamps keep her transfixed just as much as the chains around her limbs.
Securely fastening Dixon is important, though. Even when she is on her back or on all fours the cross is what keeps her in place for Cyd's depraved debasements. It holds her down while he uses vacuum cups to increase the sensitivity of her clit and nipples. It keeps her firmly in place when the vibrators would otherwise have her thrashing uncontrollably.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crucified

Bubbles Salonta

Cast: Beverly Hills, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dild
Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more.Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbles

InfernalRestraints Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma Auxerre

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bottoms Up Turdera

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Jewell Marceau is studying feverishly for her upcoming nursing exams. Her roommate Karrlie Dawn is nothing but a loud nuisance, so Jewell has decided she will shut Karrlie up good and quiet in her own devious way. Karrlie is shocked and humiliated when Jewell pulls out her bundles of rope, gags, bag, butt plug, and strap-on from her toy bag! After several , a spanking, and an ass fucking Karrlie finally finds herself worn out and successfully quiet. Finally satisfied, Jewell seems quite pleased at how persuasive her dirty work turned out to be and continues with her studies in peaceful silence!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 792.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bottoms Up

Marina - No Solicitations Please part 2 Camberley

Studio: HardTied
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina - No Solicitations Please part 2

Bubbles Howick

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbles

Cruel Foot Service Brule

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Cock And Ball Torture, Foot Worship, Chastity, Tease and Denial
Mistress Marley may look like an innocent angel but she is far from! Her slave was complaining way too much about being a foot bitch and Marley has given him a proper punishment. His cock is now locked up tight in the most brutal chastity device known to man. The spikes are so sharp that even the smallest poke will send a man into intense agony begging to do anything to please his Owner. Now that he is an obedient chastised bitch he will be the most well-behaved foot slut that Marley could ever hope for.
Duration: 10:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 912.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Foot Service

Время генерации страницы 0.03905 секунды с 9 запросами