Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Experienced Otway

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Kyra is an experienced BDSM practitioner. She claims that she "has no will of her own."With a brag like that she knows she's going to be put to the test. She's going to be put into stressful bondage and made to suck cock.If she can endure then her claims might be validated.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experienced

Cowgirl Live part 1 Lafox

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 1

Siouxsie Q Smut Writer Part Two Silver Springs

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernal Restraints
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
You would think that it would tone down the action a bit, but instead it turns it up to a whole new level.Smut writer Siouxsie Q has a fixation with being someone's captive toy. She dreams of metal bondage, of spreader bars, chastity devices, and cold iron gripping her body.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q Smut Writer Part Two

Progeny Emmet

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around.
I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty.
Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Progeny

Pain It Forward: Leaded Gorazde

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Dixon Mason Brookline Village

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Dixon Mason is less than the sum of her parts. PD does not care about all of her at once. He cares about whichever part of her has caught her attention right now. As soon as the mood strikes him expect to see him whip, fuck or vibrate her. All of the focus is on different pieces of her. He has no regard for the person that they make up.
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason

Cowtest #1* Polo

Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pai
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest #1*

Время генерации страницы 0.03184 секунды с 9 запросами