Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Risky Business

Risky Business

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Maintaining a safe working environment has become the top priority for numerous companies worldwide. But what happens when there are subtle sexual tensions between a boss and his subordinate? This is Menatplay - you play of course Senior Executive Braxton Cruz hurries out to a dinner meeting after working late at the office on a project with subordinate Trevor Brooks. Trevor gets up and smells the chair where Braxton was sitting and whispers: "God I would do anything for this man!"

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7833kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Risky Business

Sexstylist Andrea Suarez and Scott Carter

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Andrea Suarez, Scott Carter
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass Play, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hairy, Masturbation, Tattoos

You can feel how your dick grows when he makes a massage in your hair, the moment you note his big bulge under the pants,Scott Carter makes his dreams come true discovering his hairdresser Andrea Suarez is not onlyan artist with the scissors but sex and feeding with his big dick.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 438.1 MB

Download Sexstylist Andrea Suarez and Scott Carter

RaunchyBastards Dallas Ari, Trey Santos - It's So Thick

Trey Santos and Dallas Ari fuck their way through a half hour of sweaty, energetic fun in this hot scene. Trey, whom I had never seen in action, blew me away. His dick was at attention from the second the camera was on, and that thick dick was used in every way possible on Dallas. He was able to cum just fucking, too - none of this pull out and jerk off stuff you see so often. Trey is a keeper, and I can't wait to see more of him. Dallas, on the other hand, I've known for several years. He's still in tip top shape as a power bottom, and he was eager to please, as per usual. Dallas does have a different girlfriend from when I first met him. They live together, but he was able to sneak away for some man sex. As he was slobbering all over Trey's cock, I was wondering if this is how his girl sucks him off. Oh, to be a fly on the wall. At any rate, he pulls it off like a champ, and his ass is so fucking fine that Trey couldn't help busting once he had fucked that swollen hole all to hell. Hot fuck, hot guys!

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download RaunchyBastards Dallas Ari, Trey Santos - It's So Thick

The Interrogation

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Detective Damon Heart has taken white-collar criminal Malek Tobias into custody. After months of being hot on his trail, he's finally gotten him in a tight spot, right where he wants him. Heart lays out his overwhelming evidence against Malek assuring him he's facing at least 15 years of being someone's jail bitch unless he's willing to sign a plea deal. Of course, the plea deal that he is envisioning might require Malek to also let him deep into his tight spots. Malek is out of options and to knock 8 years off his sentence agreeably grants Detective Heart full access to all of his holes. Detective Heart even shows Malek another way to make good use out of a silk tie. You really don't want to miss this one.

Duration: 24:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 895.3 MB

Download The Interrogation

Non-stop Fucking After Another Party

These ace pals will even turn it on when you are out on patrol with the army and will douse the fire of passion the kit room at the local fire station if need be.

Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 919.3 MB

Download Non-stop Fucking After Another Party
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02931 секунды с 9 запросами