View Single Post
Old 08-06-2024, 12:34 PM   #2015
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Brutal Ecstasy in Extreme Bondage Biddle

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,The Pope
Genres: mind fuck ,Flogging ,Domination ,Handler ,Caning ,unshaved ,brunet ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Suspension
Video language: English
Daddy’s girl, Roxanne Rae is back and this time she wants the full treatment. She shows up begging me to push her further than she’s ever been pushed. She wants to suffer, she wants the pain, she wants be destroyed. She is bound to a column with her hands above her head, then one leg is taken away which exposes her dripping wet pussy. There is no remorse when it comes to the punishment and I make sure this little slut gets what she asked for.
Roxanne finds herself in a brutal inverted suspension with her legs held open by a predicament tie that inflicts pain when she tries to close her legs. She is subjected to severe punishment form flogging, caning, and a nasty dragon tail. She is taken to a place that she fears most. Take away her vision and she looses her shit, and she is now totally mind fucked.
i wanted to finish the day with a bang, so Roxanne is bound to a spool that stretches her back to it’s breaking point. The abuse continues until we see her start to break. Instead of stopping, I change gears and make her cum so hard that her pussy betrays her mind and she becomes overwhelmed with brutal ecstasy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Ecstasy in Extreme Bondage

The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass Cooperstown

Cast: Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Rokki ,Steve Holmes ,Dorian ,Lina
Genres: brunet ,Gangbang ,Athletic ,foreskin ,big dick ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Blowbang ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Little Lina is a photostudent on the quest for the perfect picture. As she gets lost behind the lens she finds herself in an industrial area, with no neighbors around to hear her screams. She is tied up and fucked by 5 construction workers in a factory, then double penetrated, made to take two dicks in the ass, covered in cum, and left alone in the factory. I wonder who will stumble across her bound, naked body next?!
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass

Время генерации страницы 0.03630 секунды с 9 запросами