View Single Post
Old 08-06-2024, 08:17 PM   #18075
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Controlled by Cunt Bay Springs

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Chastity
Lesbian Sex Goddess Leigh Raven only keeps men around for one reason and one reason alone. To use their tongue has an object of pleasure until she reaches multiple orgasms and nothing else. His cock will always remain locked and useless but that just means his mouth will be put to extra work if he wants to remain in the stable of a lesbian Goddess.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8425kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 832.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Controlled by Cunt

Crimped Cock Cage Richardton

Cast: Kylie Kalvetti
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Tease And Denial, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity
Chastity is such a fun device for women who love to tease cocks. Mistress Kylie has her pet restrained kneeling with his cock in a steel tube. She rubs her ass against the cage getting him excited, as his cock begins to grow out of the cage she gets more determined to see him sexually suffer. Kylie uses the tip of a very powerful vibrator to manipulate his cock head. The more his cock swells the more painful his experience. Kylie leaves his cock swollen and crimped in the cage.
Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10800kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 837.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crimped Cock Cage

Come On Our Bitch And Make We Cum Fort Lupton

Cast: Grazy Domme, Tay, Nicole, Daniel Santiago
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Ass Licking, Oil
Watch in this extreme facesitting movie, 3 of our best girls having fun with a bitch!!! The three girls are talking about manythings when daniel enters in the room, he is cleaning the house as a good salve, but they stopped to talk and pay attention on the bitch, how stupid he is, he doesn't deserve to live, they decided to have fun with his stupid guy sitting over his face without pity, removing his air in a uncontroled facesitting. The girls wash his face with their wet pussies, having orgasms over his face.
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6440kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Come On Our Bitch And Make We Cum

Come Here, Now Kneel Ganges

Cast: Edyn Blair
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking
Sometimes Edyn keeps it simple. She just wants oral service so she has her man come to her, kneel and lick. No talk, no foreplay, she just wants him to put his mouth to work right now between her legs while she rests against the wall and enjoys.
Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1645kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 56.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Come Here, Now Kneel

Controlling Slave's Orgasm and Making Him Eat Cum Woodacre

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Milking, Cum Eating
My slave can only cum when I let him and in this video I control his orgasm by stroking his cock and letting him blow his load only when I give him permission. "Thank you, Mistress," he says as I jerk his hard dick while he stands naked with his hands behind his back. Guiding him over to a glass table I continue stroking his cock and I inform him that if he wants to blow his load he`ll have to ask me nicely first. "Can I please cum, mistress?" he asks as I tug his rock hard shaft. I decide to let him and after he shoots his sticky cum all over my glass table I make him lick the mess up. I mash his head into his spent load and him to eat it.
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 221.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Controlling Slave's Orgasm and Making Him Eat Cum

Mike and Kym Wilde Wedron

Cast: Mike ,Kym Wilde
Genres: BDSM ,Spanking ,Pegging ,natural boobs ,Nipple Clamps ,Femdom ,CBT ,High Heels ,Athletic ,gloves
Video language: English
Mike found us through an ad on the Internet and decided to take a hard beating from Kym Wilde.
Duration: 31:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 363.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mike and Kym Wilde

Crazy Nurses Zamora

Cast: Petr Morava
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Blowjob, Handjob, Fingering
Petr Morava gets a real workout from his crazy nurses in this wonderful CNFM shoot. Starting off with a massage Petr thinks it is going to be a very sensual time. His cock gets hard and the nurses massage him and play with his ass. But then they turn, and start to remove his hair, from his legs and body, using wax strips and then hot wax. Petr feels every pull of the strips as that hair gets torn out. But just when he thinks it is all over the girls have more planned, they fuck his tight hole with a big strap-on and make him suck another. They keep fucking him and make him wank himself until he shoots his load for them. What a wonder scene with the girls really showing Petr who is in charge.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:58
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3403kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crazy Nurses
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05646 секунды с 9 запросами