View Single Post
Old 08-07-2024, 08:22 AM   #3712
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Long term pony girl training pt.4 Sarepta

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RestrainedElegance
After feeding it is time for her to do the chores. He unchains her but padlocks her hands behind her back and gags her once again. She must clean and tidy the whole kitchen and do the dishes with her hands bound behind her. Oh, and he’s left the nipple clamps on so that every step causes the chain to swing and her nipples to received a painful pull!Then it is time to return to the prison cell. She must learn patience and endurance, so he chains her standing with her hands chained above her head. How long can she endure the standing torture stress position? As long as she must: all night!She is so grateful when he returns to release her at long last with the day of the new day. If she behaves better, tonight she will get a nicer sleeping environment.He takes her up to the bathroom. Time for this pony girl to get a wash and rub down! She is stripped naked and must shower in full view of her trainer, to her further humiliation. Once scrubbed clean she is locked back into her pony harness for the day’s training. Does she remember the steps he taught her yesterday? Still in the bedroom she is put through her paces as he assesses her performance.Then it is back down into the kitchen for more chores. She must prepare tea and coffee and breakfast for them both, but she is of course not permitted to join him at the table straight away- she must kneel and await permission, and punishment with the riding crop for the small mistakes she has already made this morning. Then she is permitted to sit at the table but must once again eat without using her hands which are cuffed behind her. It is so much worse having to do it in front of a person who is eating normally!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long term pony girl training pt.4

The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day One Hawick

Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: Tattoo ,MILF ,master ,BDSM ,Oral Sex ,Gimp ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs
Video language: English
Let’s take the trainee out of the dungeon and put her in a domestic setting. Let’s teach her the three prime rules: Honorific, Eye Line and Deportment. Let’s teach her that Training of O is where the Slaves Do The Work: make her fuck the biggest rubber cock in the house with her face hole and her pussy hole. Let’s test her attitude and probe her strengths and weaknesses. Let’s tease and torment her like we would any other slave in the dungeon, and leave her thoroughly used and spent at the end of the day. And this is just the first day.
Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day One

Pain-Slut Schoolgirl Becomes Slave Girl Fulks Run

Genres: , Anal Play, WaterSport, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre Penetrations, Plug, Bondage
Gorgeous schoolgirl Jessica is such an extreme pain slut that she breezed through the severe punishment of Reform School having a grand time see "Reform School For Teens: Upside Down Pain Slut Jessica". To try something different, the Schoolmaster gives
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:44
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 490.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain-Slut Schoolgirl Becomes Slave Girl

The Applicant Roosendaal

Cast: Karlo Karrera ,Yhivi ,Holly Heart
Genres: fake boobs ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,black hair ,Latinx ,Corporal Punishment ,mixed ,Discipline
When Yhivi applies to become an Upper Floor Slave, she must first get past the domineering Alpha Slave Holly Heart before she gets to prove her worth to the dick.
Duration: 49:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Applicant

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Delphi

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie York

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

The Innocent Doll & Anal Slut Slave Lowmansville

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,John Strong ,Keira Nicole
Genres: Anal ,muscular ,master ,Oral Sex ,Rope Bondage ,big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,Rough Sex ,Female Slave
Keira Nicole is a sexy amusement: delicate, beautiful, and brand new to BDSM. This sweet babe is quickly stripped naked, clamped, and made to humiliate herself with uncontrollable orgasms in front of a laughing crowd. She tries desperately to hold silver trays and control her pussy, but soon she falling to her knees and cumming without permission. Meanwhile her senior slave is enjoying some hard cock in her ass from a horny male guest, but eventually must come to her trainee’s aid with a instructive spanking. The newbie keeps the cock hard in her mouth as she takes her punishment and promises to do better.
Our intrepid blond trainee slave is tied with her long legs spread wide so everyone can see her fresh pussy. John Strong makes quick use of her cunt, giving her a hard fuck as Roxanne tries not to giggle at her shocked expression and rolling orgasms. Roxanne isn’t giggling for long, and soon finds herself tied in a strict pretzel tie with John’s hard cock deep in her perfect round ass. The newbie is quick to lap up the mess, cleaning both John’s dick and Roxanne’s wet pussy in turn.
The crowd calls for Keira to serve once more, and she mounts the couch for an athletic service fuck in which she rides the cock, begs for all her orgasms, and waits to cum with permission like a good girl. Roxanne continue to be the brazen slut slave we all enjoy and guides her trainee in coaxing the cum out of John with her wet mouth and begging eyes.
Duration: 1:18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Innocent Doll & Anal Slut Slave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03500 секунды с 9 запросами