View Single Post
Old 08-07-2024, 11:00 AM   #1458
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

They Get Revenge - Part 3 Mode

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 3

Behind Bars Silerton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
When she wakes up she has a leather hood on her head, which O.T. has wedged between two metal bars, and her wrists are shackled to the floor. O.T. pulls up the skirt of her little green dress and rubs his hand over her pussy through her panties. Alana makes scared and upset noises like she wants him to stop. If she doesn't want him to touch her in a nice and friendly way, O.T. is happy to oblige. He ties the back of her panties to a bar over her head and spanks her ass. And then it's time for her to really learn her lesson.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind Bars

The Innocent Doll & Anal Slut Slave Zangberg

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,John Strong ,Keira Nicole
Genres: Anal ,muscular ,master ,Oral Sex ,Rope Bondage ,big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,Rough Sex ,Female Slave
Keira Nicole is a sexy amusement: delicate, beautiful, and brand new to BDSM. This sweet babe is quickly stripped naked, clamped, and made to humiliate herself with uncontrollable orgasms in front of a laughing crowd. She tries desperately to hold silver trays and control her pussy, but soon she falling to her knees and cumming without permission. Meanwhile her senior slave is enjoying some hard cock in her ass from a horny male guest, but eventually must come to her trainee’s aid with a instructive spanking. The newbie keeps the cock hard in her mouth as she takes her punishment and promises to do better.
Our intrepid blond trainee slave is tied with her long legs spread wide so everyone can see her fresh pussy. John Strong makes quick use of her cunt, giving her a hard fuck as Roxanne tries not to giggle at her shocked expression and rolling orgasms. Roxanne isn’t giggling for long, and soon finds herself tied in a strict pretzel tie with John’s hard cock deep in her perfect round ass. The newbie is quick to lap up the mess, cleaning both John’s dick and Roxanne’s wet pussy in turn.
The crowd calls for Keira to serve once more, and she mounts the couch for an athletic service fuck in which she rides the cock, begs for all her orgasms, and waits to cum with permission like a good girl. Roxanne continue to be the brazen slut slave we all enjoy and guides her trainee in coaxing the cum out of John with her wet mouth and begging eyes.
Duration: 1:18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Innocent Doll & Anal Slut Slave

Body Fluid Punishment Sergeant Bluff

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Queen of perversion Annette Schwarz and depraved sex godesses Madame Adore embark on a hardcore experimental journey into fetishism, dominance and provoking on the edge extreme sex. Piss drinking, fistfucking, hard spanking, rubber play, anal fixation, gagging, spit play and hard passionate girl on girl sex like you have never seen it before. Drifting betwen the borders of fantasy and reality and drowning in pools og body liquid extasy...
Fetish foxes Josefine and Briana explore the beauty of intimate fetish sex games and power switching. Dildos, gags, the wartenberg wheel and the ever effective Magic Wand help them explore their limits and boundries.
Sofia Valentine is a naughty and nasty rubber slut that needs disipline. For her sins she is severely punished by her sadistic and mercyless doms, Master Nastyfucker and Madame Adore. Every hole is thorougly examined and her threshold of pain and humiliation tested to her limits.
Duration: 1:52:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4123kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Fluid Punishment

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane St Asaph

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient.
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Senegal

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane Fleischmanns

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient.
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

Время генерации страницы 0.04804 секунды с 9 запросами