View Single Post
Old 08-08-2024, 07:11 AM   #18082
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cuckold Cum Eater Lothair

Cast: Leyla
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Chastity, Cum Eating, Tease And Denial
Leyla has taken it upon herself to find a lover who can better satisfy her sexual needs. She has found a real man with a big cock to fuck while her boyfriend is locked away in a chastity cage at home. Tonight she has brought home a special surprise.. a shot glass filled with her lovers cum. Leyla humiliates her sub making him taste the cum of of a big cock that can please her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4437kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 225.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Cum Eater

Cuckold Cum Explosion Taft

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Gloves, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasm, Cuckolding
Cucks just love having a dong in their mouth. Stick one in and watch them cum all over the place. They can't control themselves! I train cuckolds to cum vigorously whenever a cock is in their mouth.
Duration: 8:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps

File size: 305.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Cum Explosion

Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date Mount Bethel

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Bikini, Blonde, High Heels
Platinum wants you to stay put in the bathroom while her date fucks her. She makes you look at her outfit and asks,. Platinum wants you to listen with your ear against the bathroom door (it adjoins the master bedroom) and guess how many times her date makes her cum. You are her husband. She keeps you locked in chastity. Platinum only wants you for your money, not your dick. Platinum makes you kneel and kiss her ass before her date. So pathetic for a husband to be cuckolded by his wife like this! If you can't guess the number of times her date makes her cum, she will keep you in chastity even longer. Don't forget that this weekend you have an appointment with your chastity councilor. Your wife wants another tightening.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20072kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date

Sebastian and Kendra James Portage des Sioux

Cast: Sebastian ,Kendra James
Genres: Femdom ,Dominatrix ,Circumcised ,Small Tits ,Tattoo ,Gag ,Pegging ,Orgasm Denial ,big dick ,Male Sub
Video language: English
Sparkle’s pick up lines are hardly original and when disciplined he makes the mistake of calling Kendra a bitch. He is gagged, his hands are tied and he is made to balance a glass of water on his head whilst punished. Once he thinks of a compliment Kendra fucks him is the ass and makes him lick his cum up from the floor! This is a BONUS update, there will be full update on Thursday.
Duration: 22:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 257.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian and Kendra James

Cuckold Hike Lometa

Cast: Lexi Chase
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Chastity, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Fetish
I'm getting ready for a cuckold hike today. That's when me and my boyfriend have some wild sex in the woods and our slave is kept on a leash, crawling behind us and has to watch everything we do. I was so excited about the hike I wanted some foot prep before we left. So I had my slave worship my feet so I would be extra ready for my boyfriend when we go on our nature walk. It also gives me another chance to rub it in to my slave's face while he is at my feet about how worthless he is and prepare him for the emotional breakdown ahead of him later on today. I laugh in his face about how he will have to crawl along behind me and my Alpha like a complete subhuman Loser- and then he will have to see me having sex with another man right in front of him. And he's like sooo desperately in love with me that he will totally put up with being treated like this even while his heart is being broken… and I just think it's funny haha.
Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4945kbps
Audio: 298kbps

File size: 446.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Hike

Dominating Our Cuckold Livermore

Cast: Esmi Lee, Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Chastity, Stocking, Cum Eating
Mistresses Kendra and Esmi toy with their locked up cucks making out while their bitches serve as a mattress for them. Esmi is horny and asks Kendra to use her cuck as a sex toy. Kendra agrees as long as she can use Esmi's cuck as she sees fit. Esmi rides the cuck's locked up cock with her pussy, then takes off the chastity device so she can enjoy some hardcore femdom sex. Kendra makes Esmi's cuck look on as his Mistress fucks another man, but Kendra is far from done humiliating this bitch. After Esmi has cum and had her fun, Kendra takes the condom off her cuck and feeds it to Esmi's cuck!*
Duration: 6:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 229.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominating Our Cuckold

Cuckold Cleanup Nantwich

Cast: Britney Amber
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Cuckolding, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Stockings
A good slave licks his Mistress's pussy and ass clean after she has been properly fucked by a big stud cock. Mistress Britney uses his mouth as a cum receptacle making sure every last drop of semen is licked out. He obeys her orders as she grinds her cunt and asshole on his face making him taste the stud cock that was just deep inside her. Britney can't help but get turned on by humiliating her cuckold bitch and brings herself to orgasm giving him even more cum to lick clean.
Duration: 11:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3912kbps

File size: 350.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Cleanup
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04217 секунды с 9 запросами