View Single Post
Old 08-08-2024, 07:45 AM   #1701
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lauren Phillips is Chanel Preston's Little Anal Whore Nason

Cast: Lauren Phillips ,Chanel Preston
Genres: Lesbian ,Hitachi ,fake boobs ,Gaping ,Latex ,Cage ,High Heels ,buttplug ,Anal Stretching ,Dominatrix
Video language: English
In the middle of an empty room, the beautiful red headed and long legged Lauren Phillips is standing completely naked except for the suspended steel cage that she wears over her head, trapped in it by a metal collar. Chanel Preston walks in to frame wearing a black latex minidress and shiny bright red high heels, carrying a rider’s crop. Chanel makes Lauren do ballet while trapped in her cage and crops Lauren’s beautiful milky white ass until it turns pink. Chanel explains to Lauren that she’s going to turn her into her little anal whore and stretch out her asshole. Chanel starts inserting fingers into Lauren’s ass, first one than two. Chanel gets an acrylic toy and pops it in and out of Lauren’s asshole, stretching it out even more. She makes Lauren taste her own ass as she brings the toy directly from inside her ass to her mouth. Next, Chanel releases Lauren from her head-cage and bends her over a leather padded saw-horse. Chanel attaches a big fat dildo to her strap-on and pushes it into Lauren’s ass and fucks her hard with it, making Lauren’s asshole gape wide. After that, Lauren is placed on her back with her legs spread. Chanel inserts the glass pillar into Lauren’s stretched out ass and gives us a peek into her pink insides like an anal aquarium. Chanel gives her an Hitachi to press on her pussy and Lauren cums hard with the pillar in her ass. Chanel orders Lauren to make her cum so Chanel gets comfortable with her legs spread and Lauren licks her asshole. Chanel vibes her own pussy while Lauren inserts a glass butt-plug into her asshole and Chanel cums hard with a glass toy in her ass as Lauren sucks on her toes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips is Chanel Preston's Little Anal Whore

Malice Mountain Dale

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Jewell Marceau, James Mogul
Genres: Fetish,Latex,BDSM
Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what she's up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information. Gagged, groped, and tortured Jewell is determined not to give into to this mysterious stranger who knows all too much, no matter how much he humiliates her. making her to undress, the stranger spreads her legs so he can have full access to her juicy pussy. Jewell begs and pleads with the stranger, but to no avail she still must endure many scary bondage predicaments and vunerable sexual advances. Finally a window of opportunity for escape presents itself and Jewell immediately heads towards freedom. But just at the last moment as she realizes she is free and clear, something inside her makes her want to stay. Finally deciding she wants to be kept as a rubber, bound sex slave, Jewell puts her latex attire back on, attaches her chain back to her collar and awaits her new master. Then his true identity is revealed!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Malice

Cuckold Cleanup Bitch Berrysburg

Cast: Stella Liberty, Alrik Angel
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Handjob, Teasing, Humiliation
Your Mistress has a special treat - she brought a real man back up to her hotel room! As a pathetic loser slave you can do nothing but sit back on your knees and watch as she caresses and licks her stud's hot body and allows him to touch her gorgeous latex covered body in turn. Mistress Stella shows off a real cock, the kind she likes, making you just dying to taste it for yourself. The closest thing to participation you are allowed is cleaning his cum with your filthy mouth.
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 460.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Cleanup Bitch

Arabelle Raphael Fuck & Foot Fetish Atakpame

Release Year: 2024
Studio: EvilAngel
Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Natural tits, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Gonzo, Blowjob, Creampie, POV, Brunette, Latex
Blisteringly hot, lush-lipped brunette diva Arabelle Raphael slowly unzips her shiny black latex bodysuit, unleashing her ravishingly big tits. Her mammoth jugs sway back and forth as she lays on the dirty talk for director / stud Mick Blue, who captures their private date with intimate, POV-style shooting. Arabelle takes Mick's prick in her mouth for a spit-slathered blowjob. His big cock disappears between her gargantuan boobs in a squeezing titty fuck. Arabelle takes a doggie-style vaginal drilling. Mick hands his camera to Arabelle so she can capture him eating her trimmed snatch while they maintain eye contact. Foot fetish: She strips off her giant black heels to jerk his hard meat with her sexy bare feet! Mick slams her snatch in several positions. He finally reaches orgasm while buried in her slick slit. When he withdraws, a sticky creampie flood drains from her fully fucked twat. Arabelle licks her wet fingers clean as the date concludes.
Duration: 34:26
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2285kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 625.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabelle Raphael Fuck & Foot Fetish

A Christmas Bitch Deckerville

Cast: Cherry Torn, David Lane
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Latex, Handjob
Every once in awhile we have this type of dude come through Divine Bitches, you know the kind, they plead to be put on camera to get dominated by a beautiful woman but when faced with the reality they act like macho assholes. Don't worry hunnie, we don't care, we'll just put a box on your head, fuck you in the butt like the little bitch you are then put it on the internet for all your friends to see! Merry Christmas!
Duration: 54:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4630kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Christmas Bitch

White Slip Pole Tie East Jewett

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Slip Pole Tie

Restricted Senses Playa Del Carmen

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Asian
Hello and welcome to my bondage video website! Here you will find videos of me very tightly bound in a range of cute outfits! I love being helpless, the feeling of having my senses taken away from me and restricted one by one. At Restricted Senses you will see very tight, sexy and secure bondage. Every week, I am tightly tied in very strict Hogties, Leather Armbinders, Leather Hoods, Cuffs, Handcuffs, Ballgags, Harness Gags, Tape Gags, Collars, Sleepsacks, Mummification and tight Rope Bondage. All while dressed in sexy tight fitting costumes such as catsuits, lingerie, leotards, bodysuits, latex and cosplay outfits. Our focus here is producing high quality tasteful bondage with great costumes and even better rope work.

Total size: 19.1 GB in 28 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restricted Senses
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03416 секунды с 9 запросами