View Single Post
Old 08-08-2024, 07:49 AM   #3641
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

White Slip Pole Tie Mifflintown

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Slip Pole Tie

White Lingerie National Park

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Lingerie

サキ・スドウ-サキの飛んでいる乳 Indore

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Heyzo
Cast: Saki Sudo
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Stockings, Cum In Mouth
Video language: Japanese
ちょうどアジアの血と曲線美の形の� �くべき女の子は中でだけ服を着まし� ��-ストッキングは全くとても行きま す
Duration: 1:00:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 919.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: サキ・スドウ-サキの飛んでいる乳

Jinguuji Nao - Business Trip Entertainment Chelmsford

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Madonna
Cast: Jinguuji Nao
Genres: Business Attire, Creampie, Digital Mosaic, Married Woman, Mature Woman, Pantyhose, Solowork
Video language: Japanese
Business trip entertainment where I was repeatedly creampied by an arrogant president of a business partner.
Duration: 2:27:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jinguuji Nao - Business Trip Entertainment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02711 секунды с 9 запросами