View Single Post
Old 08-08-2024, 08:13 AM   #21227
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default White Lingerie

White Lingerie

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

Download White Lingerie

Peeper Pleaser

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Lilly Lane is a beautiful bound babe that loves being tied up and fucked roughly. She has big tits, long hair and a sexy tatted bod. She is bound in four positions where she is face fucked, rough fucked and very thankful she got to squirt several times.

Duration: 37:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4821kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Peeper Pleaser

Ashley Jane So little, so cute, so DP'd.

Cast: Ashley Jane
Genres: Cop ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Domination ,Blonde ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Handler

At 5'1 and 95lbs Ashley looks so pure, so innocent, so cute. her musical little voice is magical, her skin so soft it invites invitation. Her eyes , her smell , she is temptation.
So lets fuck her up, shall we? Let's strip all the weapons that she has used her entire privileged life to get what ever she wants, and stick something in her ass. Let's ignore her charm and fuck her cunt hole with a huge dildo. Let's bring her to our world where her powers are useless, and she is confused as to why she can't control anything.
Let's make her cum until she is dizzy, double penetrate her, fill her whoreness up and watch her deal with a sexual attack she has no idea how to cope with. And lets call this wondrous day, this auspicious moment. Thursday!

Duration: 22:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download Ashley Jane So little, so cute, so DP'd.

Split in half by giant cock with drooling massive orgasms!

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The one. The only. The London River. This flexible fucktoy is back in all of her glory and ready to be Sexuallybroken. As she does. And we have a special set up to put this one through her paces. Not many are as flexible as London. We plan on taking full advantage of that fact. A custom made wooden bondage device spreads her thighs wide and leaves that shaved pussy wide open and ready for access. That glorious ass is ripe and juicy and that pussy calls out for the cock. We oblige as London does what she does best, namely lose her everliving mind. Cock as that effect on her.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download Split in half by giant cock with drooling massive orgasms!

Busty Blonde Babe Gets

Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM ,shaved ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Fingering ,toned ,Handler ,natural boobs

We get our hands on super Winnie Rider for HogTied! Bust blonde MILF gets gagged, stripped, tied down and . Clamped pussy lips, mousetraps on the tits, hogtied suspension and relentless pussy pounding with thick dildos and vibrators highlight this shoot.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Busty Blonde Babe Gets
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19125 секунды с 9 запросами