View Single Post
Old 08-09-2024, 06:47 AM   #18085
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cuckold Stands In Corner Odessa

Cast: Candy Monroe
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Big Cock, Blowjob, Humiliation
This week I start off with just me and one of my sissy cuckold's alone together so I can tell him how small his tiny, worthless cock is, over and over long before my latest big black stud, Dick James arrives to show my cuckold what a real man's cock looks like. My cuckold bitch looks like his cock stopped growing when he was 3 years old! Hahaha! This week I don't even let the cuckold watch! I make him stand in the corner, with his pathetic face buried in the wall during the entire scene! He can hear Dick James huge cock slide in and out of my pussy and the sound of his hands slapping against my pale, white ass, but he's not allowed to see anything! The only thing cuckold boy gets to see is Dick Jame's huge load of cum that I make him lick off of my pussy and belly. Hahahaha! Lucky for you members out there though, I'm gonna let you guys watch!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 504.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Stands In Corner

Cuckold Therapy Tacloban City

Cast: Darling, Christian Wilde, John Jammen
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Bisexual, Strapon, Humiliation, Blowjob
Darling loves her husband, but he is not satisfying her sexual needs. She takes him to see a guru who proposes a new kind of therapy - cuckold therapy. Darling fucks her husband in the ass to teach him what a good fucking feels like, then she rides this guru's big cock, making her husband watch and allowing him to taste her cum off another man's cock. She cums and cums until she is finally satisfied, then holds her husband's face to receive her guru's load. This kind of therapy leaves Darling smiling!
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Therapy

When Daddy Gives Instructions East Islip

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English
Daddy is here to give lesson and instruction to the nasty couple. They would love to know a lot about sex and fucking and he is their new teacher. Lucky bustards!
Duration: 28:55
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3728kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 816.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When Daddy Gives Instructions

Old family’s secret Hamersville

Studio: Triple X Home Video
The reason why this chunky wife loves her hubby so much is obvious – his big dick never fails to please her. What is surprising though is that the reason why he loves her is apparently the same! Watch him get it off with a huge strap-on in his ass!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 27:34
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3819kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 797.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Old family’s secret

Women Rule The World Briar

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Ariel X ,Jonah Marx
Genres: Bondage ,Orgasm Denial ,Pussy Eating ,Rough Sex ,bottom ,Male Sub ,Brunette ,CBT ,Dominatrix ,Athletic
These two tough Divine Bitches put John Smith in his place showing him who’s boss. Chanel Preston uses her sharp tongue and mad strap-on fucking skills while Ariel X uses her strong muscles to lift and carry John while he gets in the ass. Sexy strong women humiliating and sexually teasing at it’s finest!
Duration: 59:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Women Rule The World

Cuckold My Husband With His Adopted Son Tenares

Cast: Jimmy Broadway, Christian Wilde, Angel Allwood
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Humiliation, Bisexual, Blowjob, Foot Fetish
Welcome the beautiful and powerful Angel Allwood to Divine Bitches! Angel has never met her adopted stepson. As a matter of fact, he's just getting out of prison after serving hard time for grand theft! Angel married her husband for nothing but his money. She's so sick and tired of his pathetic small cock! Christian, her step son, and her meet for the first time and sparks fly. Angel is in need of a hard, satisfying cock and won't let anything get in the way of her pleasure - not even her wormy little husband. As a matter of fact, she's going to put him to work making her husband suck off Christian's cock getting it nice and prepared to make her cum over and over again! Cuckolding humiliation at it's finest!
Duration: 33:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold My Husband With His Adopted Son

Cuckold Torment Ruoqiang

Cast: Raven Bay
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Chastity, Latex, High Heels
Mistress Raven torments her chastised cuckold, he is such an easy target. She cattle prods his balls and laughs as he yelps in pain. When Mistress gets annoyed with his screams she shoves a plastic bone into his mouth.. how fitting.
Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Torment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21539 секунды с 9 запросами