View Single Post
Old 08-09-2024, 08:23 AM   #1228
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bachelorette*Pt. 3 Brentwood

Cast: Layla Jenner
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couples
Video language: English
Now in the final chapter, Jane kisses her stepdad Chad good morning, on the day before her marriage to Tom. "I can't wait to walk you down the aisle and give you away", Chad enthuses. "But I don't want you to give me away, daddy. I want you to keep me. I know I'm only 19, but I doubt if I'll ever love another man as much as I love you", Jane confesses. Later, Jane returns, distraught, with her mascara all smeared by tears, telling stepdaddy: "Tom and I got into a big fight. But we worked things out, just like you always taught me, and we're still going to get married", she explains. "Could you just do me one last favor before the wedding? I was in such a rush that I didn't get to try my lingerie on, the set I bought for tomorrow night. Could you please tell me how it looks on me?", Jane implores. Chad agrees, and they go to the bedroom for the fashion show. Jane models a lovely white ensemble, and stepdaddy reacts: "You're amazing". She sits down on the bed next to him and Chad asks about what happened between her and Tom. "I found out from one of his friends that he got a blow-job at his bachelor party!", she exclaims. "I gave him a hall pass, just for one time, but I didn't think he'd actually do it", she explains, nearly bursting into tears. "He always complains how inexperienced I am, how shy about sex", she adds. "Is that why you tried to give my brother a blow job last night? He told me about it, and that he stopped you because you weren't in the right state of mind", Chad says."I thought that maybe if I practiced first on another man Tom wouldn't need to get a blow job or have sex with any other girls", Jane notes. Chad hugs his stepdaughter, assuring her that he'll always be here for her. Jane's hand finds its way to his crotch, and stepdaddy is taken aback. "Maybe if I could give you just one blow job I could get better -doesn't that make sense?", she suggests. Chad protests that it's wrong, but she pleads with him, telling him it's just for learning purposes. When he finally relents, she undoes his slacks and pulls out his big cock and then shows him her beautiful young tits, which Chad admires while she begins stroking his member. "Your cock is so much bigger than Tom's cock", she says. After she tentatively begins sucking the tip, Chad pulls her panties over to one side, fingering her wet pussy gently, lovingly, "strictly for educational purposes" they both agree. "I want you to kiss it, so bad. Help me be a good wife", she murmurs. Stepdad obliges, bringing his daughter to orgasm. "I came, but you haven't. It's not really fair. What if, just maybe, you rub it on my pussy?", she asks, oh so innocently. Watch the taboo scene unfold...
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4980kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bachelorette*Pt. 3

The Best DP Fantasies - Shalina Devine Wroclaw

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Shalina Devine
Genres: Threesome, Gonzo, All Sex, Couples, Hardcore, Anal, DP, Big Tits, Milf
Busty beauty Shalina Devine enjoys a backdoor banging with two massive cocks and gets airtight double penetration!
Duration: 35:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8186kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best DP Fantasies - Shalina Devine

Syren De Mer Sarita

Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couples ,Anal ,DP
Cock hungry MILF Syren De Mer enjoys spending time with her husband John, and his best friend, Will. While on vacation, this trio experimented with some threesome fun and now they are home, Syren wonders if it can continue. While Will is staying over for the night, the three of them head to bed. Will is in the guest bedroom but struggles to sleep as he hears Syren and John at it in the room next door! This redhead minx treats her husband to a blowjob and deepthroats him and is in the middle of riding his cock when Will walks into the room. They invite him in without any hesitation and soon, this insatiable MILF is getting every hole stuffed with both of their cocks! She takes a DP slamming and gets covered in both of their loads to finish!
Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7392kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren De Mer

Ara Mix - Loo Lust and Bowl Job (2024) Saxton

Cast: Ara Mix
Genres: Gonzo, POV
My favorite thing to do is meet unsatisfied couples. I like nothing better than meeting a juicy pussy and a walking head for new horns. But he who doesn't try new things gets old. Old age is not for me. Especially since this time I clearly smelled the sharp odor of loneliness, from which it is urgent to save. The girl was begging for help. So I ave her my hand. And then she gave her hand to me. And then she gave me her head... In general, the moral of this story is simple: even in the public restroom, you can have a reat time together if you know about people.
Duration: 43:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11676kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ara Mix - Loo Lust and Bowl Job (2024)

Guy Fucked This Sexy Girl Like She Wanted Glasgo

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova & Danny D
Genres: Anal, Rough Sex, Natural Tits, Brunette, Couples Fantasies, Domination, Doggystyle (Pov), Ass Worship, Girlfriend
After hinting and suggesting to her oblivious boyfriend that he fuck her like a whore, Gabriella was at the end of her rope. All she wanted was to have her hair pulled, and be spanked, choked, and dick-slapped, but nice guy Danny never picked up on the signs.
So when Gabriella's best friend let him know that he could either up his game or lose his girl forever, Danny brought the heat to the their next fuck session. Giving Gabriella a big mouthful of cock, Danny tapped the back of her throat as she drooled on his rod.
After the sloppy blowjob, Danny licked his babe's pussy, and stretched her open with his massive member. Getting her snatch slammed turned Gabriella on so much, she begged Danny to fuck her ass. Watch as Danny slammed her butthole until she came from the intensity of hard anal sex!
Duration: 37:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11657kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guy Fucked This Sexy Girl Like She Wanted

Beautiful Girl Throws A Party Isahaya

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Couples Fantasies, Double Penetration (DP), Feet, Gangbang, Natural Tits, Squirt, Wife
Adriana Chechik loves to throw a good dinner party, especially when it's her tasty wet pussy that is on the menu.
Ready to dig in are Ramon, Keiran, Toni & Xander. Bon appetite!
Duration: 39:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11701kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful Girl Throws A Party

Dylann Vox (Thicker Than Oil) Yokota

Cast: Dylann Vox
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Straight, Couples
Busty cutie Dylann Vox masturbates in preparation for her heated meeting with horny man. Crude oral action progresses to intense intercourse and vigorous pounding.
Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dylann Vox (Thicker Than Oil)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03625 секунды с 9 запросами