View Single Post
Old 08-09-2024, 08:34 AM   #2584
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Skinny Slave Millie Morgan Gets Manhandled & Rough Fucked Tolono

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Millie Morgan
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Domination, Hairy, Humiliation, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Slapping, Submission
Video language: English
Millie Morgan is new to Kink and BDSM, but she couldn’t be in more capable hands with Christian Wilde. Millie is a lonely housewife who has the hots for landscaper Christian. She invites him to take a break and starts sucking his cock, and when Christian refuses her, Millie threatens to tell her husband he took advantage of her if he doesn’t give her what she wants. Christian agrees and bends Millie over and fucks her had against a tree before taking her inside. Millie gets bound doggy-style on the coffee table where nude Christian admires her naked body. He starts by alternating between stuffing his cock in Millie’s throat while slapping her face, and fucking her sopping wet pussy. Christian pounds Millie’s welcoming pussy while taking turns choking and fish-hooking her mouth, taking total control. Soon Christian adds the Hitachi to Millie’s pussy, overstimulating her into multiple orgasms while fucking her hard. Finally Millie is tied on her back and Christian teases her pussy with his hard cock. He slaps his cock on her clit before slamming it deep inside her dripping wet fuck-hole. Millie is in such a state of ecstasy that she’s barely speaking but she’s obviously loving Christian’s cock. After adding the vibe to Millie’s pussy while fucking her, Christian can’t take any more and unloads all over Millie’s sexy body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny Slave Millie Morgan Gets Manhandled & Rough Fucked

The Witness Okahumpka

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Kendra Spade
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Brunette ,muscular ,Stud ,Domination ,Humiliation ,top ,brunet ,Anal
When a young and ambitious journalist on assignment in Mexico witnesses the of a CIA operative, she is tracked down by the killer and intimidated into aborting her story and evidence of the crime. Ramon uses bondage, anal sex and BDSM to overwhelm the young journalist and secure his secret. Kendra Spade is the hot young thing on assignment and she got some photos of Ramon Nomar in action committing an atrocious crime. While Kendra is doing research in her hotel room she puts nipple clamps on her tits and vibes her pussy and right in the middle of an orgasm Ramon busts in to have his way with her. He ties her up in tight rope bondage and probes her for information and then he probes her with his huge cock! First Ramon chokes Kendra with his dick with a deep sloppy blow job. Next Ramon lays Kendra on her back, ties her up spread eagle and stuffs a ball-gag in her mouth. He punishes her with the flogger and then climbs on top of her to fuck her pussy good. She can’t move so she has to take every inch of his penetrating cock. He fingers her pussy until she squirts and lets her lick it off his hands. A new position with her legs pulled back and pussy and ass exposed front and center. Then comes the caning, the hitachi and hardcore anal until Kendra can’t stop coming. And finally in doggie with her ass high in the air Ramon rides his Witness all the way home fucking both her slutty holes until he shoots his load all over her ass.
Duration: 57:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Witness

Ana Foxxx: Destroyed with Bondage, Electricity, and Brutal Anal Hart

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: black hair ,Latinx ,Pain ,Sub ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Petite ,brunet ,Slapping ,shaved
Strong and gorgeous Ana Foxxx has her petite ebony body tied up in fully restrictive rope bondage. Her handler today is the tormented Tommy Pistol. He is ready to brutalize her body, take all of her holes and overwhelm her pain sensations. Starting with nipple play, Tommy tugs on her sensitive perky breasts. Tommy alternates from pulling and slapping them. She screams in pain. Next comes out the crop on her perfectly sensitive tight pussy. She begs him for pleasure but the screams of pain say otherwise. The cane finally comes out and torments her body as she writhes in the rope bondage. Next her mouth is tested. He stuffs his gloved hands down her throat getting that hole nice and wet. She slobbers spit all over her beautiful face. His cock is rammed down her lubricated mouth. He slaps her face hard to remind her that pleasure comes with pain. He brings out the Hitatchi and edges her over and over again, denying her orgasm. Next she is suspended and tied in rope bondage. He slaps her pussy and brings out the electric zapper. She scream in pain at every shock. Next her pussy is tested. The dripping wet tight hole begs for his cock and Tommy delivers. A deep pounding gets her screaming and begging for orgasm. Not yet. Finally Tommy uses her ass. He stretches her anal hole wide open for a sex. He goes back and forth between each hole using her body. He shoves his huge balls in her pussy and fucks her before shooting a huge load on her body.
Duration: 51:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Foxxx: Destroyed with Bondage, Electricity, and Brutal Anal

SexAndSubmission - Millie Morgan, Christian Wilde - Millie Gets Manhandled Ellenton

Millie Morgan is new to Kink and BDSM, but she couldn’t be in more capable hands with Christian Wilde. Millie is a lonely housewife who has the hots for landscaper Christian. She invites him to take a break and starts sucking his cock, and when Christian refuses her, Millie threatens to tell her husband he took advantage of her if he doesn’t give her what she wants. Christian agrees and bends Millie over and fucks her had against a tree before taking her inside. Millie gets bound doggy-style on the coffee table where nude Christian admires her naked body. He starts by alternating between stuffing his cock in Millie’s throat while slapping her face, and fucking her sopping wet pussy. Christian pounds Millie’s welcoming pussy while taking turns choking and fish-hooking her mouth, taking total control. Soon Christian adds the Hitachi to Millie’s pussy, overstimulating her into multiple orgasms while fucking her hard. Finally Millie is tied on her back and Christian teases her pussy with his hard cock. He slaps his cock on her clit before slamming it deep inside her dripping wet fuck-hole. Millie is in such a state of ecstasy that she’s barely speaking but she’s obviously loving Christian’s cock. After adding the vibe to Millie’s pussy while fucking her, Christian can’t take any more and unloads all over Millie’s sexy body.
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Millie Morgan, Christian Wilde - Millie Gets Manhandled

The Test Subject: Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza Cherrylog

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Gia Derza
Genres: Pain ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,Clothespins ,Slave ,BDSM ,toned ,Spanking
Struggling college student Gia Derza needs some extra money, so she signs up for random medical testing for a little payout. Gia finds herself up against latex nurse Aiden Starr, who runs a creepy dark medical facility. Aiden puts Gia through a battery of tests. She starts by fitting Gia with a gag, in order to do a proper inspection. She then tests Gia’s senses with a Wartenberg wheel. She runs it from her sexy nipples down to her clit. Aiden then spreads Gia’s hot wet pussy with a speculum, leaving it wide open for inspection. This inspection starts with rubbing her clit then fingering her hole. For further testing she adds more stimulus with a vibrator and pinwheel. She then tests Gia’s pain tolerance with clothespins on her nipples and pussy. Aiden administers another dose of pleasure and observes a huge gush as Gia’s massive orgasm explodes everywhere, leaving a huge wet mess. Aiden then flogs her pussy as she moves on to the second phase of trials. Gia is suspended upside down in the perfect position for Aiden to test her pleasure levels under stress. She vibrates Gia’s pussy and makes her cum upside down. After a few orgasms she crops her chest for a little pain after pleasure. Aiden then makes Gia lick her ass until she has a big orgasm. For the final stages of testing, Gia is tied in pile driver where Aiden pounds her ass with her big strap on. Gia’s ass is gaping so wide, Aiden goes in with her fist and does a full inspection. Then Gia is put in a doggy position where Aiden pounds her ass even harder until she orgasms again. After deep testing of Gia’s holes, Aiden sends her used up test subject packing. On to the next!
Duration: 1:08:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Test Subject: Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza

Gia Derza, Scarlit Scandal - Day 69 in quarantine Pawling

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Gia Derza, Scarlit Scandal
Genres: Lesbian, Teen, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm, Foot Fetish
Day 69 of social-distancing lockdown was a hot and sunny afternoon here in Los Angeles. My sexy friend, Gia, and I were laying by the pool chilling and killing time. She asked me if I'd rub some sunscreen on her. I said sure. Once she turned over, her pretty soles were on full display right in front of my face. As I was rubbing the sunscreen all over her hot sweaty body, all I kept thinking about was her smooth sexy soles. And then while rubbing her feet, I felt that she might also be turned on by this. So I told her that my boyfriend Jake and I would like to try some kinky foot fetish sex but don't really know how to go about it and if she would mind that I play with her feet to gain some experience. She laughed at my clearly corny excuse but said of course. I couldn't wait to taste and lick those sexy soles and suck on those pretty pink pedicured toes. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her bedroom. Immediately, we started making out. I had to go down on her. Her pussy was soaking wet as I fingered her while sucking on her sexy toes and licking her soft soles. Then I sat on her face and made her eat and lick my juicy pussy and my tight little asshole. We made each other cum so many times by sucking and licking each others feet and pussies. After all, quarantine could be worse...
Duration: 30:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10857kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Derza, Scarlit Scandal - Day 69 in quarantine

Sarah Blake Ranson

Cast: Sarah Blake
Genres: Chains ,Corset ,Leather Belt ,Machine Dildo ,Hitachi ,slim ,Bondage ,shaved ,multiple orgasms ,Suspension
Sarah blake is back for a second crack at the FuckingMachines. She does a bed scene with the DragonHead on the Universal Positioning Device (UPD), before moving on to a beautiful standing position in the Chain Room with the Crystal Palace. We finish off with two spread eagle positions on the CycloRack – one with the Fucksall, and next with the Dragon. Don’t miss the out-of-control trembling orgasms in this set! And Sarah is so sweet; she has a smile to die for Also, I tried the new internal Gynocam, but alas, the transmitter was too flaky. But don’t worry; it will be back!Enjoy, G-Force
Duration: 32:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 373.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Blake
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06220 секунды с 9 запросами