View Single Post
Old 08-09-2024, 01:56 PM   #20231
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default DreamBoyBondage Benvi and Ty Roderick - Born Slave - Chap...

DreamBoyBondage Benvi and Ty Roderick - Born Slave - Chapter 3

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: Benvi and Ty Roderick

Innocent little Benvi is bent over, ass in the air, totally vulnerable. Ty Roderick caresses the boy's firm ass then slaps it hard, making Benvi cry out. He chokes and sputters as Ty fucks his mouth with a massive dildo but eagerly sucks his master's cock, even though he can barely breathe and his whole body spasms. 'You still haven't learned how to suck cock,' Ty says, spanking Benvi mercilessly. 'Thank you, sir!' the helpless boy says between cries of anguish. Then he is fucked senseless, his eyes rolling back into his head. When Ty finally pulls out, he cums all over Benvi's face, leaving the slave covered in cum as he licks his master's cock clean.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1905kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 269.6 MB

Download DreamBoyBondage Benvi and Ty Roderick - Born Slave - Chapter 3

Afternoon Cocktail on The Upper Floor Live Shoot

Cast: Tommy Defendi ,Van Darkholme ,DJ ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Rough Sex ,Asian ,Rimming ,switch ,Anal ,black hair ,Submission ,Gay ,Male Sub ,Athletic
Video language: English

I invite Tommy Defendi and Christian Wilde to the Upper Floor for some . DJ is on staff today. He's ready and willing to serve. I also invite BG members to join our little afternoon festivity. DJ is a trained slave but he breaks under pressure, especially the pressure of a live shoot. Right off the bat, members request a CB-6000 chastity device on DJ. His cock refuses to cooperate and this offers an opportunity for punishment. He takes the flogger like a champ. I tie up Mr. Defendi and Mr. Wilde and enjoy seeing them trying to escape. I tie up and flog the doms any chance I get. We end the afternoon with DJ getting suspended fucked in full bondage. Good times. Sincerely, Van

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Afternoon Cocktail on The Upper Floor Live Shoot
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05556 секунды с 9 запросами