Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Mena Li

Mena Li

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Mena Li
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

He slaps her tits and wants to hear her say what a dirty whore she is and beg for more. It takes a few slaps and throat pounding to get it out of her. He finally pulls her on the the couch and slips in a few fingers inside her wet pussy..

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mena Li

InfernalRestraints Juliette Black

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it's like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Juliette Black

Sarge in Charge

Cast: Kristine
Genres: shaved ,Ball Gag ,Crotch Rope ,slim ,Domination ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,BDSM
Video language: English

I was busy working on the new Armory set, so when Sgt. Major arrived in town, I gave him Kristine's DB shoot.
I knew I could trust him to do a good job.
Sarge's favorite thing is a crotch rope and he works it in with ease.

Duration: 43:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

Download Sarge in Charge

The Sexual Sacrifice of Christie Stevens

Cast: Christie Stevens ,Tommy Pistol ,Bill Bailey ,Mr. Pete ,Mark Wood
Genres: Athletic ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Rough Sex ,Stud ,Role Play ,Blowbang ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde

In this fantastical fuckfest Christie Stevens asks fertility goddess, Maitresse Madeline, to bless her with the knowledge of true destiny. In exchange, Christie offers up her most valuable possessions: beautiful D-cup tits and a perfect pink pussy! Goddess Madeline acquiesces and bestows 4 hard cocks upon this horny, willing devotee. Watch as Christie worships their cocks with sloppy blowjobs, hard vag fucking, tight bondage.

Duration: 45:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Sexual Sacrifice of Christie Stevens

Tall blonde bound and fucked into oblivion

Cast: Dylan Ryan
Genres: Humiliation ,Bondage ,slim ,Metal Bondage ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Gag ,Fingering

First, she is fastened down into a doggy position. The thin metal restraints slowly carve into her flesh if she fusses around too much. Her arms and legs are zip tied tightly to assure that she maintains the position. Her firm ass and picture perfect pussy are ready for my doings.
Next, she is plastic wrapped onto a custom chair, legs spread open, pussy exposed. She is rag gagged, because who doesn't appreciate a girl in captivity? Her nipples are revealed and she endures her first time with the suction cups. Her pussy becomes swollen from the suction and sensitive to every thrust of my hand. She is thrown into involuntary gushing after her explosive orgasm.
Just when Dylan is spent and drained, she is mounted onto her back with her ass to be wrecked. I shove the fastest fucking machine in existence into her ass and give her the strongest fucking she's ever experienced.

Duration: 42:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Tall blonde bound and fucked into oblivion
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06601 секунды с 9 запросами