Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Futile Resistance Sledge

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Resistance is futile. Elizabeth Thorn knows. She has it tattooed over her pussy. We know that there is no way in hell she is getting free from her bondage before we're done with her, but it's more fun for us if she struggles a bit. Bondage is just fine when the girl is passive and does as she's told, but there is something just a little more exciting about a woman who will try to pull herself free from her shackles.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Futile Resistance

Pain It Forward: Slashed Amarillo

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house. Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need. It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down. Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving.
Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Slashed

I Piss On Your Cunt Cobleskill

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Nurse Skylar Medaryville

Every day is hell. She takes advantage in every way she can. Emotionally and sexually. There’s nothing I can do about it. I dream about recovering and getting her back for all the sick and twisted stuff she does to me. I’d grab her, take her to a secret lair, and expose her huge tits. I’d clamp them down tight!I’d her like she me. I’d make her incontinent. I’d make her suffer like I suffer.
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Skylar

Roughing It Shady Grove

Then I started hearing noises. Someone watching me. Everywhere I went I felt eyes on me. Every time I left my tent I felt like I was being followed.
I woke one morning to something around my neck, the taste of metal in my mouth. I opened the tent to see that I wasn't outside anymore.
I guess it was his woods, his hunting grounds. He stalked me and captured me. Now I'm his. A piece of meat for his amusement.
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roughing It

Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves Glad Valley

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Rain does not really stand a chance. Life is not fair sometimes, and for Rain this is one of them. If a good cry and a few screams are all she lets out during this experience she will be able to count herself as lucky.
Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves

Wenona is known Eastchester

That means he can do things to her that he can't do with most other women. He locks her in some heavy metal with a brank on her head. She's left for a long period of time restrained in painful metal bondage. That's what Wenona is good for. Long endurance bondage. She looks great drooling all over herself, straining against her bondage. When he finally does come in to have his way with her he knows just how to get her. She screams and strains. He puts straps on her legs making her athletic muscles as soft as jello and then he canes her hard.
Duration: 49:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona is known

Время генерации страницы 0.02932 секунды с 9 запросами