Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Leeches Delmar

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, -thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

Creep Induction Pep

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Induction

Josi's Hand Cans Seagoville

I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josi's Hand Cans

Catch Tyngsboro

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Beverly Hills made the mistake of having a conversation with Dee. It is for that reason Beverly found herself rolling around in the grass bound tightly with a sanitary pad in her mouth. Dee and her man delight as they drag Beverly's helpless body into their barn. Beverly squirms and strains against them, but Dee has prepared her too well for their party. Beverly is prey and they toy with her. They pull at her and drag her around the floor. They spread her legs so wide there's nothing stopping them from touching her sweet slit. They take turns causing her pain, giving her orgasms, and fucking her. She makes a great party favor.
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catch

Pro Sub Emmitsburg

Lynx is a professional submissive. Her special interest in BDSM has drawn her to him to get tied up. He toys with her. She's a pretty thing and he's going to enjoy treating her to a real BDSM experience. She's a little resistant to his advances, but he is undeterred. If she won't let him touch her body the way he wants he'll just have to tie her up tighter and do it to her when she can't stop him. He gets her naked and her submissive desires begin to shine through. He just had to apply a little pressure. She's tied so tightly and he's having his fun. She might be having fun, but that doesn't really matter to him anymore.
Duration: 54:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7361kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pro Sub

Enthusiast Swiftown

Madisin is an avid participant in BDSM activities. In particular she has an interest in verbal and physical humiliation. As he shows her around the barn she's points out various devices she would like to be in. He begins to tie her up and she becomes putty in his hands. Her expression shows off just how much she likes it. Everything he does to her makes her more and more excited. The way he touches her, the way he talks to her, the way he ties her up, the way he plays with her dripping cunt, and the way he hurts her. She's his to play with and that turns her on even more.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enthusiast

Safe House Killdeer

Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true. This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat. Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is “be still,” even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is “be silent,” even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.
Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House

Время генерации страницы 0.02940 секунды с 9 запросами