Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Luci gets taught a lesson! Tynset

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
“Curiosity the cat!” Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT’s studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn’t. Why? Beacause she’s too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn’t like that. He’s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci gets taught a lesson!

Got 'Er Port Murray

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Beverly Hills is a sex worker. That's perfect for him because he likes to push women who think they are sexually enlightened. Their surprise when they realize they hadn't even scratched the surface is delightful. Her outfit hides what he finds out is an amazing body. Fit and toned, but curvy in all the best places. Her giant tits and wide hips make him instantly excited. He decides early on that she's going to get his dick. As he slowly breaks her down inside and out he fucks every inch of her. She's hornier than she knows what to do with and that's when he knows... He's got 'er.
Duration: 47:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Got 'Er

Lobster Girl Bitch Triumph

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
“Oh, the rope is too tight,” she says, between sobs and tears. She thought that he was paying her to look glamorous and hang around, but it takes a lot more than that to make her worth what he paid. She needs to learn to make some compromises to satisfying a paying client. She will need some intense training, but you don't just throw a girl this hot away.
Duration: 1:03:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lobster Girl Bitch

Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure Topola

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys
But Jack knows how to get the most mileage out of every beautiful slut he has in his clutches. The corporal punishment, rope bondage, and sexual titillation have to be in perfect balance to make sure that she doesn't finish, blow out, or fall apart before he is done with them.
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Breeder: Insemination Bensalem Township

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That’s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I’m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There’s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I’m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder: Insemination

Dungeon Slave Tynda

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of . It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave

One Take Hurlburt Field

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Bella Rossi can't be reached, she's all tied up at the moment. In fact, when we find her, she is roped by her ankles and her arms into a kneeling position between two wooden posts on the floor. Her tits are squeezed tight into a rope breast harness that makes them even more round and perky than they would be on their own. Matt Williams starts off strong and to the point, not allowing any build up before whipping her tits and her stomach up and down with a single tail.
Duration: 51:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Take

Время генерации страницы 0.03757 секунды с 9 запросами