Old 08-11-2024, 03:58 PM   #8778
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cock Stars Bronston

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
You’ve got your movie stars, you’ve got your rock stars now it’s time to meet the Cock Stars! Stars in their own right, they’ve got an adoring audience – the bottom boys who are only too willing to spread their peachy butt cheeks for a balls-deep drilling. Adored from afar, it’s only the lucky few who are able to get up close and extremely personal with these gods of love. Watch these guys in pure bareback action and see why they have the right to call themselves Cock Stars!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Stars

Eat me Out Rohtak

Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Nothing is taboo for these smooth boys as fingers and tongues probe twitching asses and throbbing cocks are enveloped in warm mouths. They play hard as lust consumes them with four hot guys dropping their dicks into any hole they can, whilst a threesome sees one lad becoming the ultimate fuck buddy as he is sandwiched between his two handsome pals. Even the usually placid Emo boys are plowing each other’s asses long and hard! Adorable asses get stretched and mouths open for a direct sperm explosion in four scenes of bare cock worship!
Duration: 1:39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eat me Out

Bonus Update: Van, Wolf and Rico at the 2008 Up Your Alley Fair Point Roberts

Cast: Wolf Hudson ,Van Darkholme ,Rico
Genres: BDSM ,Domination ,Rimming ,muscular ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Asian ,Latinx ,Male Sub ,master
I took Wolf Hudson to the Up Your Alley Fair, also known as the Dore Alley Street Fair, in San Francisco. Wolf, who would typically only top when it comes to the male/male scene, agreed to be tied up – and I couldn’t be happier. Since it was a last minute thing I didn’t have my flogger, but we managed just fine. We gathered a huge crowd, and the fair promoter kindly asked us to move our demo every 15 minutes or so because we were blocking traffic and causing congestion. The weather was lousy, and Wolf was naked and getting cold, so we called it a day. Then Rico, with a huge flogger in his hand, came up to say hello. I was freezing, so I though maybe a nice flogging would warm me up. Instead, Rico went to town on my back, causing welts and bruises. Please look for a future update where Rico will be getting what’s coming to him.
Duration: 37:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 832.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonus Update: Van, Wolf and Rico at the 2008 Up Your Alley Fair

Wild and Horny Still Pond

Thirteen Wild And Horny guys get down and dirty – just the way we like it! Nothing is taboo for these smooth boys as fingers and tongues probe twitching asses and throbbing cocks are enveloped in warm mouths. They play hard as lust consumes them with four hot guys dropping their dicks into any hole they can, whilst a threesome sees one lad becoming the ultimate fuck buddy as he is sandwiched between his two handsome pals
Duration: 1:40:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4821kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wild and Horny

Drew Valentino and Dean Young Meerut

While exploring Barcelona’s nightlife with best friend Cole Connor, college grad Callum Cox can’t help but stare as two strangers, Dean Young and Drew Valentino, lock lips at the bar. It isn’t long before Callum’s imagination is running wild. He fantasizes about the couple having public sex, with Dean sucking off Drew’s big hairy dick and Drew rimming the twink’s smooth ass. The dirty thoughts continue as Callum pictures Drew fucking Dean with everything from his fingers to his bareback cock to his glass water bottle until Drew’s ready to bust all over his lover’s plump ass. Then, with his head out of the clouds, Callum announces to Cole that this graduation trip will end with him having a summer fling. Now the only question is – with whom?
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4954kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew Valentino and Dean Young

Guy Talk Nagoya

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Hairy, Outdoor, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Four mechanics - Jay (Brandon Anderson), Mike (Roman Todd), Curtis (Justin Matthews), and Chris (Elliot Finn) - are working late one Friday night to finish their jobs for the week. The least outgoing of the group, Jay, is uneasy dealing with his crass and chauvinistic colleagues. He's in the closet and has fears about the guys' reactions if they find out that he's gay. His evening becomes more challenging when Curtis remembers it's the first of the month. All the guys are excited about turning the page of their pin-up calendar. Naturally, the conversation turns to sex, and the guys give Jay guff for his lack of enthusiasm for their crude guy talk. Once he has him alone, Mike let's Jay know he's in on his secret, and Jay realizes his worst fears could come to fruition.
Duration: 37:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guy Talk

Male Nurses Make Patients Cum Antimony

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Super Three
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
スーパースリー流密室働くチ○ポ