Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Waisted Slut Dry Fork

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Expecting Rita Rollins to be the perfect submissive from the second she was in bondage may have been a bit lofty of a goal, but aiming high is how we give the best training to the slaves in our care. O.T. has simple instructions. Don't whine, moan. Don't cum until you are told. Beg, plead, and grovel as necessary to receive even more intense BDSM.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Waisted Slut

infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph Hopewell

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
When cumming makes you squirt a river you have to expect that someone like PD is going to manipulate that fact for his own pleasure. He enjoys making women like Niki Nymph suffer for him.
Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 638.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Cuckolding Brat Princess Coalton

Cast: Wolf Hudson, Mia Li, Sal Marquez
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Cuckold, Humiliation, Bisexual, Bondage
Welcome Mia Li to Divine Bitches! Mia is a gorgeous bratty domme with a sharp tongue. Mia, Wolf, and Sal play a game of spin the bottle and no matter how bad Sal wants it, he never seems to get a turn with Mia. It gets so bad and he gets so desperate to be with her that she decides to give him some attention but not the sexual kind he so desperately desires. Sal has his nuts split in two while their tortured, he's humiliated, ass fucked while made to suck cock that is quite obviously way larger than his. Mia keeps him locked in chastity with the key wrapped around her neck then lastly fucks the shit out of Wolf while Sal has to watch and only wish he could ever get a woman as beautiful as that. To make matters worse she strokes Wolf's cock off right into Sal's mouth. The look of horror on Sal's face is priceless!
Duration: 54:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4553kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckolding Brat Princess

Cuckolding Bitch Orchard

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Christian Wilde, Jay Wimp
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Strapon, Cuckold, Bondage, Humiliation
Lorelei Lee has had enough of her pathetic slave, Jay Wimp, and his inability to pleasure her. So she utterly humiliates him and takes what she wants. She spits on him, tortures his cock and balls, makes him lick food from the floor, puts his useless cock in chastity, and pegs him hard...all so he can prove how much he wants to please her. But his efforts are in vain. In a final humiliation, Lorelei cuckolds him, making him suck another man's cock and then watch as she rides him to orgasm again and again. Finally satisfied, Lorelei makes her slave eat the other man's cum, then discards him.
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckolding Bitch

Tyler File Ballymena

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

Devoured: Katrina Colt (480p,1080p) Hurley

Cast: Katrina Colt
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Katrina Colt returns to Kink and is joined by Codey Steele and Christian Wilde for some hard-bondage double-fucking. To start, Katrina gets man-handled by Codey and Christian. They strip off her red lingerie and make her get on her knees for some face fucking. Codey and Christian take turns using Katrina’s throat and then some toys to tenderize her supple skin. After some discipline, Katrina is putty in their hands and take turns spit-roasting her before leaving her breathless on the floor. Next, Katrina is suspended at the perfect height for Codey and Christian to take turns fucking her holes. Codey fucks Katrina’s pussy while Christian’s hard cock fucks her face. They break out the Hitachi to add to Katrina’s over-stimulation and she responds by cumming again and again, especially while being slapped and choked. Codey fucks Katrina’s ass and gets her ready for both himself and Christian. Finally these three horny fuckers are on the bed and Codey and Christian waste no time stuffing both of Katrina’s holes. Codey and Christian trade positions a few times and then return to spit-roasting Katrina while vibing her pussy until both these studs bust all over her pretty face.

Total size: 5.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devoured: Katrina Colt (480p,1080p)

Ashley's Fun Time Liyang

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
This metal bit gag might be Ashley Lane's new best friend. Sexy and fit, this slut is a screamer. She has to bite down hard to keep from going completely to pieces. She has a hot body and he loves to play with it in all kinds of wicked ways. It isn't just inflicting pain that makes him happy and makes her shriek. Even pleasure can be overwhelming if he takes the time to overload her enough.
Duration: 43:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley's Fun Time

Время генерации страницы 0.03509 секунды с 9 запросами