View Single Post
Old 08-12-2024, 12:56 PM   #1412
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Pussy Parlor Hickory

Cast: Ella Nova ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: bottom ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Sub ,shaved ,slim ,Facesitting ,Femdom ,Spanking
Video language: English
Newcomer Ella Nova gets destroyed in this high energy role play scenario about a massage therapist who’s made to give happy endings to clients for extra money. Ella doing what she’s told gives the wrong woman a happy ending and gets more than she bargained for and is made to get fucked by a woman! Hard spanking and punishment, strap-on in bondage, foot licking, dildo gag and strap-on anal are all included.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4755kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pussy Parlor

Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold Doon

Cast: Wolf Hudson, Lea Lexis, Cameron Kincade
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Cuckold, Humiliation, Bisexual, Bondage
Mistress Lea Lexis arrives on set and mid opening interview requests to see Cameron Kincade's cock before we even start shooting. She tells me she won't shoot with a slave that has anythng less than 7 inches! Unfortunately she doesn't tell me this until we are already half way through the interview. To say the least, Mistress Lea was really disappointed in his lack of endowments. I can't blame her, Cameron has such a tiny sad little shrimp that it's probably the tiniest we've ever shot on Divine Bitches. A scene that was supposed to be a dungeon scene quickly turns into me scrambling around on break trying to find a bull so I can save the shoot, make Lea happy and turn it into a cuckolding! Poor Cameron, his big day where he thought he was going to get to fuck Lea turns into cuckold terror! He's whipped, spanked, put in chastity, humiliated made to suck Mistress Lea's bull's cock, cock and ball torture and made to watch and lick up the sex juice she drips from her bull and takes a load of cum in his face at the hand of his now satisfied Mistress!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 751.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold

Cum As A Slave Monitor

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Butt Plug, Orgasm Control, Milking, Tease And Denial
Mistress Lexi has completely emasculated her slave, from now on he will only be permitted to cum like a slave. He is on his hands and knees with a inflatable butt plug filling his ass. She jerks his cock while telling him the only penetration he will receive is from her strap on cock. She pumps the plug more making it press harder on his prostate. Mistress Lexi extracts a huge load from her slaves cock, happy with her milking results she order he lick up his mess.
Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3910kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum As A Slave

Cuckolding Therapy Nanterre

Cast: Wolf Hudson, Nikki Darling, Abel Archer
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Cuckold, Humiliation, Bisexual, Bondage
The doctor is in. In your wife's pussy that is. Nikki Darling's husband has a tiny dick that is completely useless. In search of big cock satisfaction, Nikki takes her husband to the doctor's office for some necessary medical intervention. Nikki's husband is tied to the gyno table with medical straps, locked in chastity and made to watch while his wife takes the doctor's big cock deep inside her wet cunt. He is then made to taste his wife's cum on the doctor's dick. Pussy juice and cum drip on his face and there is nothing he can do about it while he watches his wife have orgasm after orgasm on another man's cock.
Duration: 40:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckolding Therapy

Arabelle Raphael's Anal Traning Teutopolis

Cast: Arabelle Raphael ,Carissa Montgomery ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: Redhead ,shaved ,shaped ,Big Tits ,Gaping ,Anal Stretching ,LezDom ,buttplug ,Prolapse ,Tattoo
Video language: English
Arabelle Raphael has a bone to pick with her asshole. She means business when it comes to taking her ass to anal extremes. So far he ass has not been cooperating and she has taken her ass to a seedy alley way to fuck it to oblivion. She fucks her ass hard and fast in a phone booth as Carissa Montgomery and Daisy Ducati stumble upon her sorry ass. They decide they will help Arabelle beat her assmeat properly. Arabelle is spanked and tongue fucked to give her a proper warm up. Daisy asks Carissa to demonstrate her anal skills along with Arabelle so they have a base line on which to judge Arabelle’s improvements. Carissa and Arabelle have a gape competition and then they are both fucked hard with strap ons; each taking turns doing ass to mouth while the other gets fucked in the butt. Finally, Arabelle must try to take a fist in the ass but theres a catch. She must take a fist in her ass before Daisy can get her own fist into her own ass. The fisting competition commences. The loser, or the girl who can not take the fist, is chained to the phone booth until she can properly take a fist in the ass.
Duration: 1:04:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabelle Raphael's Anal Traning

Wanna Fuck My Wife, Gotta Fuck Me Too Vol.4 Watersmeet

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Wolf Hudson Tom Moore Tom Kade Mark French Magdalene St. Michaels
Genres: Bisex, Anal, Oral, Group, Strapon
Hey, buddy, everything's OK. I'm aware that you want my wife. We're friends already knows how much and all together, sechs? And the fact that I'm married does not change anything. You want to insert my old woman, only through my butt! Dude, we'll have one of the coolest group sex! First we fuck my wife, and then each other. Do not drift, once not fagots! And just a double barrel.
Duration: 2:11:11
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanna Fuck My Wife, Gotta Fuck Me Too Vol.4

HardTied Cici Rhodes Apple Grove

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, DP, Humilation, Torture, Toys, StrapOn, Hardcore
She might be too much woman for most, but not for us. Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Cici Rhodes

Время генерации страницы 0.03424 секунды с 9 запросами