Old 08-12-2024, 01:43 PM   #14282
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RawFuckClub Testosterone Ahead Mammoth Spring

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Ograndesimoes, Taua Carioca
RawFuckClub - Testosterone Ahead - Muscle sex with Taua Carioca. Enjoy!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 475.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub Testosterone Ahead

Concept Dorm Omaha

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Hairy, Outdoor, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
This new experiment titled “Dorm” revolves around aggressively horny roommates looking to resolve their tension in any way possible. These young studs can’t wait to show you what they’ve got, but only one thing is certain—what happens in the dorm stays in the dorm. In this premiere, Cole Church and Andrew Powers are new roommates meeting each other for the first time. Cole has plans to meet some girls downtown and asks Andrew to tag along. When the girls flake on the two boys, they need to find another way to satisfy their sexual tension.
Duration: 32:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Concept Dorm

RawFuckClub MrDeepVoice Tops Danny Starr Toomsboro

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Danny Star, MrDeepVoice
When hunky muscle bottom Danny walked into my flat, I knew it was gonna be a good time. He gave me a boner quickly! We were making out so heatedly, we forgot the cameras were there. He put his strong hands on my cock, and we started wanking each other. And you all know I always get close to climax so much, so Danny decided to be a lil' bitch and play with that! hahahahh you'll see in the vid how much he edges me. I love it. He then got down on his knees and sucked my thick dick - man he knows how to suck cock, to be fair! I had to get a taste of his veiny cock too. maaaaaan..... it was juicy.
Duration: 23:23
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 424.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub MrDeepVoice Tops Danny Starr

Ride Volume Two Wilsondale

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation
Muscle cars, meaty membered mechanics and fire hot fucks with tasty twinks, and twunks fill this wild ride! Gorgeous guys get their trunks stuffed by horny hot rods who go the extra mile with massive meat. These car stars are all cruising for a butt bangin' bruising; so, hop in, and get off!
Duration: 2:59:55
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 2022kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ride Volume Two

The Brig Hague

Release Year: 1983
Studio: Hot Knight Productions, HIS Video, Wild Horse Studio
Cast: David Ross, Mickey Squires, Ryan Kilgore, Jim Stevens, Dick Cooper, Jess Walters, Ron Jacob, Mike Jones
Genres: Shot on film, Compilation, Anal, Oral, Uniforms, Muscle, Vintage
The story of Navy man Mike Jones who goes through fantasies and memories before being caught but finding his ideal man.
1. Eat Between the Cheeks
David Ross (hk) OgrAtb
A curly blonde with a faint bicep tattoo and a brute make out standing up. They suck each other then move to a bed where blonde gets rimmed and fucked face down. Then brute gets it too missionary and doggie style. Blonde gets off a small load on brute's butt and then holds him as he jacks off.
2. Leather Fantasy
Brute in leather jacket and jeans with a mustache gropes an unresponsive blonde (later seen to have a mustache and a nipple ring) in an art gallery. Brute pulls blonde's pants down and sucks him off as the blonde stands there with his arms crossed. Now fully naked blonde begins to respond but brute is still fully clothed sucking him museum piece off. Finally brute's pants are open and blonde sucks him. Fully naked except for his boots, brute bends over for a rimming and a reverse suck. They get down on the floor for some detailed 69ing with very close in camera work that shows ever hair on brute's cock ringed dick. After a little finger action on his butt hole, blonde is on his back getting man-rammed, again shot in loving closeup. Brute pulls out and slips out a small load and they kiss in the afterglow.
3. Leave Me Alone
David Ross (hk), Robert Blake
David Ross is in the brig in a cell with Robert Blake. Blake tries to get his cellmate interested in sex but Ross declines. Blake strips and jerks off showing his body fore and aft to Ross who doesn't do anything more than rub his crotch. Standing Blake pulls off a load. The two men never appear in the lens at the same time, could easily have been just edited together.
4. On Your Knees Sailor
David Ross (hk)
A naval officer in sunglasses tells Jones that he doesn't want perverts on his ship. When Jones says he doesn't know what the officer is talking about, the officer orders him to remove his shirt. Officer stands before Jones and orders him to suck his dick. When all their clothes are finally off (except for the sunglasses) Jones has to rim his superior. Bending his charge over the desk, the hairy officer applies his higher ranking cock to the insides of his recruit. Glasses back on, the officer forgets his place and sucks the sailor's nipples and then deep throats Jones' throbber. The two men jerk off face to face and then Jones is on his back, again getting reamed. They both manage to get a load off.
5. Rammed (short)
Mickey Squires OgrAbRrg
Mikey Squires doesn't like getting hit on but he decides to make some money at it but only getting sucked off. A tall hairy guy picks him up and takes him home to a brown leather couch. After hairy sucks Squires for a bit
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:34
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 661.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Brig

MachoFucker Dangerous Loving

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Starring Dangerous and Maluco
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Cock, Interracial Bareback, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos
This video contains portions of extremly abusive and violent sexual behavior. Both participating models participated voluntarily in this video and were in full consent on all sexual acts and actions.
Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5799kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 759.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MachoFucker Dangerous

Muscled straight stud has his cock edged to the max! Lawrenceville

Cast: Eli Hunter
Genres: Muscle ,brunet ,Tickling ,Hitachi ,versatile ,Tattoo ,Edging ,Male Sub ,Oral Sex ,Straight Stud
Eli Hunter is a hot muscled straight stud who’s bursting with energy. Excited to get started Van and Branden Forrest take Eli to the window and tie him up on the metal cross. His arms are bound and his eyes blindfolded as Eli’s clothes are torn away, revealing his muscled chest. As Eli’s underwear is pulled back, Branden teases him with his tongue before stroking Eli’s cock till it’s nice and hard. Eli’s bound with a ball gag in his mouth as Van attaches the tit suckers to his nipples. Hitachi’s are used all over his package till Eli’s about ready to cum. At the last second they pull away the vibrators and rip off the tit suckers on Eli’s chest. The muscled stud is suspended in the air with his cock dangling to the ground while having dildos shoved in his mouth and ass. On the bed Eli’s cheeks are spread for the fucking machine while Branden shoves his cock in Eli’s mouth. The fucking machine is kicked into full gear as the guys milk a huge load of cum out of Eli’s cock. After some post-orgasmic torment and intense tickling, Eli’s left tied up lying in his own mess.
Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscled straight stud has his cock edged to the max!

Время генерации страницы 0.05887 секунды с 9 запросами