View Single Post
Old 08-13-2024, 04:47 AM   #21281
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Elizabeth

Elizabeth

35 year old Elizabeth is Into The Attic on her third visit. We waste no time getting her acquainted with The Apparatus. Her neck is locked into place, in a position that keeps her on her tippy toes. Her wrists are tied off behind her head. Her nipples are tied off to The Apparatus. After ring gagging her she has electrodes placed on her nipples. After turning the power up until she screams, we sit back and watch her awhile. After she suffers a bit, I have her ask me to turn the power up just a little bit higher. Poor thing. Oh my goodness, she screams continuously there for a bit. I mean, it's kind of hard to watch; if you have a heart. She's clearly getting tired of standing on her tip toes as well. When the Hitachi is positioned onto her cunt she lets me know it helps her forget about the pain.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:04
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 607.0 MB

Download Elizabeth

Enthusiasm - Kendra James

Sexy Kendra sizzles in a hogtie. She's ravished, stripped, and lashed against the wall, legs spread wide, and thighs tied out hard. Pussy clamps stretch her delicious labia for a clit flogging. With Mr. Pogo tied inside her cunt in position after position, Kendra learns to fuck herself. A foot caning encourages her to hump with enthusiasm.

Format: real
Duration: 41:53
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 158.2 MB

Download Enthusiasm - Kendra James

Alina West and Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alina West Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Ass Hook, Bruises, Caning, Clam Tie, Cloth Gag, Hitachi, Hogtie

Alina West is so tiny and so new. She's only been in this business for about 6 months, and she has only ever done bondage with us. She says that the experience of being tied down is freeing. Well, then she is going to love the feeling of being suspended in the air in bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alina West and Jack Hammer

Freedom in Submission - Cherry Torn

What do you get when she doesn't know the 'ropes', hasn't 'outed' before, innocent and fresh enough that talking still means something? Cherry -- all of 19 and with a natural penchant for helplessness and sacrifice. Cherry -- a natural beauty, lithe, sinuous and the grace to give her all. She accepts the ropes with a tremble of excitement from deep within. One of those so very rare young women who gives her all without reservation, who knows that submission is freedom.

Format: real
Duration: 40:56
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 133.0 MB

Download Freedom in Submission - Cherry Torn

Roxy raye hell gaper

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink

Roxy Raye's deepest, darkest nightmares come to life. She meets a doctor who teaches her how to control the evil that exists within her mind and bend and manipulate it to get what she wants! Anal fans are not going to want to miss this! Roxy has her asshole fisted and filled with gigantic toys and cocks! Double vaginal, fisting, triple-penetration, super wide gaping and a huge speculum opening her asshole so wide you can see her second sphincter get shot at with all the cum loads! It's lovely getting to admire the ocean of cum, pooled inside her cavity!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:08
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Roxy raye hell gaper
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06741 секунды с 9 запросами