View Single Post
Old 08-13-2024, 02:20 PM   #14291
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tickled to the Extreme in Tight Bondage Castanea

Cast: Mike Maverick
Genres: Nipple Torment ,Tickling ,switch ,Gay ,Male Sub ,BDSM ,Dildo ,unshaved ,Black ,black hair
Video language: English
With a handsome face, muscled body and an eager cock, Mike Maverick joins us for another hot edging session. He’s bound to the windows as Sebastian teases Mike’s bulging dick. Feeling the sensation of our tit suckers on his nips, Mike’s driven to ecstasy as a cock sleeve slides up and down his hard cock. Van and Sebastian bend over the muscled stud to take a look at his juicy ass, plunging a dildo deep in his hole as they bring him right to the edge. Mike can’t stand the tickle torment that ensues on the bed, but the tight bondage is no match for his squirms for escape. After shooting a hot load all over his stomach, Mike thinks he’s in the clear, but we surprise him with one more round of tickling before sending him on his way!
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickled to the Extreme in Tight Bondage

Kinky Cook Out: Micah Martinez, Johnny Ford, and Benvi Switz City

Cast: Benvi ,Johnny Ford ,Micah Martinez
Genres: Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Male Sub ,Black ,Gay ,Muscle ,Flogging ,BDSM ,Uncircumcised ,Crop
At a July Fourth BBQ, Micah Martinez has a surprise for Johnny Ford. He’s tied Benvi up with rope, on top of a picnic table, and stuck an apple in his mouth.Johnny wastes no time taking advantage of Benvi’s flesh and holes. Johnny whacks him with a leather paddle as Micah spanks and tenderizes Benvi’s ass. Johnnylicks Benvi’s hungry hole and then slides his big cock inside. He fucks him deep and hard making Benvi squeal. After that, Benvi is tied up in a standing positionwith his hands above his head and a ball gag in his mouth. Johnny hits him with a crop as Micah whips him with a leather flogger. They take turns burying their cocksin Benvi’s ass until they all shoot their loads and return to the festivities.
Duration: 43:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Cook Out: Micah Martinez, Johnny Ford, and Benvi

The Muscle Slave Rector

Cast: Romario Faria ,Dante
Genres: Domination ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,Slave ,master ,rack ,Male Sub ,mixed ,Humiliation ,Blowjob
Bound God Romario Faria is tied up tight and presented as a gift. Slave dante is surprised by Romario’s muscles and makes him flex for his pleasure. After manhandling Romario, dante puts him in a metal rack like a piece of meat and fucks his head. He then lays him out on a medieval stretch rack for further abuse. Slave dante cums all over Romario, then makes the mistake of untying the muscled god. Romario subdues dante and gives him a taste of his own medicine by plowing his ass then finishing with a full facial.
Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 956.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Muscle Slave

Lange Lutscher Hazen

Release Year: 2018
Studio: gerMEN
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Dildo fun, german men, fetish, pumping
Pumping up those fat huge cocks. Our german amateur fetish men are back for dirty games and
hard sexgames. Enjoy our studs and see them fucking, sucking and cuming.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5437kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lange Lutscher

Holiday Stuffing: Seth Santoro Fists Hairy Stud Julian Torres Tunja

Cast: Seth Santoro ,Julian Torres
Genres: Anal ,Leather ,Bear ,Fisting ,Anal Fisting ,Spanking ,Hairy ,Rimming ,Oral Sex ,Muscle
When Julian forgets the turkey, Seth is upset. Now what will he stuff? Luckily Julian is more than happy to get stuffed instead! Seth tenderizes Julian’s ass with a spanking and a firm cropping before pulling out a huge toy for Julian’s ass. Julian’s hole eagerly gobbles up that dildo, eager for more. Next Seth slides his whole hand into Julian’s hole. Getting stuffed and fucked by Seth’s fist makes Julian feel so good. Seth switches between his fist and the toy and makes Julian blow his load before he cums all over Julian and fucks some of it back into Julian’s hungry hole.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9684kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holiday Stuffing: Seth Santoro Fists Hairy Stud Julian Torres

TimFuck Jordan Jameson & Marco Star Glenoma

Studio: TimFuck
Muscle stud Jordan Jameson gets Marco Star on the bed spread eagle with his bubble butt up in the air. Marco milks the BBC with his hole and is rewarded with a fresh load of Jordan's cum.
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5017kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 518.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TimFuck Jordan Jameson & Marco Star

RawFuckClub XL Cock For Bearded Muscle Bottom Part 1 Ely

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: ItalianXLFf, JUSTIN JETT
You can't miss this video with ItalianXLFF, it has it all. As soon as I saw him on the main entrance of his building I couldn't resist looking at that huge bulge so I went down on my knees to suck him right there, then we went to his flat some some serious guts deep fucking, a hands free cumshot from me, his cumshot on my bumhole, some of his man juice he put inside me with his fingers and some he licked to then kiss me and snowball. Cherry on top was him taking a piss on my face and mouth.
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2307kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 239.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub XL Cock For Bearded Muscle Bottom Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.07436 секунды с 9 запросами