View Single Post
Old 08-14-2024, 07:31 AM   #1343
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Model Media - Cool Me Down, Firefighter Murrysville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Model Media
Cast: Donny Sins, Harley Haze
Genres: Small Tits, Fingering, Latina, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Uniform, Black Hair, Foot Fetish, Stockings, shaved pussy, black, doggy style, pussy eating
Video language: English
Harley is eager to learn and obey Jaymee so she's down on her knees ready for whatever comes at her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4369kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Model Media - Cool Me Down, Firefighter

MixedX - Deceptive Bonds Hixson

Release Year: 2023
Studio: MixedX
Cast: Candee Licious, Mia Split, Marina Gold
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Facesitting, Latina, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Foot Fetish, shaved pussy, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
In the darkest corners of secrecy, a clandestine romance sparked between a young couple named Mia and Marina.Mia Split, already entangled in a marriage that ended horrifically with her wife's , found herself in a precarious situation.
Duration: 39:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MixedX - Deceptive Bonds

Demanding Goddess Feet Texhoma

Cast: Ally Tate
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Chastity
Goddess Ally may look like a sweet southern belle but you can be assured she is quite the strict, demanding Owner. She expects complete and total devotion to her every need especially when it comes to worshipping her precious feet. The new eager to please slave-in-training is taught how to properly lick and clean her sore feet after a long day spent in heels and beating up boys. If he proves his worth he may just be allowed the honor of licking her sweet pussy and ass next.
Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10777kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demanding Goddess Feet

Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser Sentjost

Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Humiliation, Cum Eating, Milking, Foot Fetish
After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground. Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex. My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away. But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels. Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off. It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom. Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting. The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it. After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

DDF Network - Tanned beauty's hot striptease Cattolica

Release Year: 2010
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Naomi
Genres: Black hair, Brown eyes, Fingering, High Heels, Pussy fucking, Leg fetish, Pantyhose, Barefeet, Trimmed Pussy, Solo, Small tits
Naomi, our black-haired tanned beauty is doing a mind-blowing striptease in her pantyhose, showing us her beautiful legs & feet! The gorgeous babe is smiling in a totally cock-hardening way while she is opening up, getting fully naked revealing her trimmed pussy & firm tits. See her as she also playing some fetish game with her heels that make her so horny that she can't sop fingering her wet pussy until her orgasm!
Duration: 28:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4178kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 908.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Tanned beauty's hot striptease

Demoted to Doormat Upson

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Stockings
Red August has dumped her wimpy ass boyfriend and has already found a much better man in her life that actually knows how to treat her like a Goddess. When her ex-boyfriend shows up to grab the last of his stupid stuff, he gets down on his hands and knees and begs for her forgiveness. She doesn't want a loser for a boyfriend anymore but may have use for him as her personal slave bitch. Tony will do anything to have her back and reluctantly agrees to be her slave before knowing exactly what he was getting into. Miss Red puts her new bitch to the test and makes him strip naked and worship her sheer stocking covered soles like the pathetic doormat he truly is. If only he was a real man he could've been worshipping her pussy every day but instead he will only get her stinky stocking covered feet shoved deep down his throat.
Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 896.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demoted to Doormat

The Yes List - Swap Etiquette Wenden

Release Year: 2023
Studio: The Yes List
Cast: Kenna James, Isiah Maxwell, Oliver Flynn
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Fingering, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Cum On Tits, Original Series, Foot Fetish, Cum on Pussy, shaved pussy, straight, black, caucasian, doggy style, kissing, pussy eating
Kenna James is in the bathroom getting ready for her first threesome, though she's a little nervous. Does bringing in a third to join her and her husband, Isiah Maxwell, mean that there's something wrong with their marriage?
Meanwhile, Isiah is eager as he invites their friend, Oliver Flynn, into their home. There's nervous but excited energy between them as Isiah makes sure Oliver is comfortable before heading off to the bathroom to check on Kenna.
That's when he sees how nervous Kenna is and gently encourages her to open up to him. Kenna admits that she's worried that having a threesome means that they're trying to save their marriage somehow. Isiah is warm as he promises that their marriage doesn't saving -- this is just for a bit of fun. It's for all of them to have fun, so if of them are uncomfortable, then he's cool with all three of them just kicking back and hanging out.
With her mind put at ease, Kenna decides she wants to go ahead with the threesome, grasping Isiah's hand as they leave the bathroom to join their friend.
The sexual tension between the three of them builds as they feel out what each of them is looking for from the experience. They share what turns them on and what they'd each like to try, which only serves to get everyone even more amped for what's to come.
Finally, with everyone's mind put at ease, it's time to just dive in and have the erotic experience of a lifetime.
Duration: 46:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9223kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Yes List - Swap Etiquette
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03836 секунды с 9 запросами