Old 08-14-2024, 11:08 AM   #825
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser Providencia

Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Humiliation, Cum Eating, Milking, Foot Fetish
After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground. Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex. My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away. But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels. Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off. It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom. Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting. The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it. After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

DDF Network - Tanned beauty's hot striptease Barra do Corda

Release Year: 2010
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Naomi
Genres: Black hair, Brown eyes, Fingering, High Heels, Pussy fucking, Leg fetish, Pantyhose, Barefeet, Trimmed Pussy, Solo, Small tits
Video language: English
Naomi, our black-haired tanned beauty is doing a mind-blowing striptease in her pantyhose, showing us her beautiful legs & feet! The gorgeous babe is smiling in a totally cock-hardening way while she is opening up, getting fully naked revealing her trimmed pussy & firm tits. See her as she also playing some fetish game with her heels that make her so horny that she can't sop fingering her wet pussy until her orgasm!
Duration: 28:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4178kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 908.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Tanned beauty's hot striptease

Demoted to Doormat Zaleski

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Stockings
Red August has dumped her wimpy ass boyfriend and has already found a much better man in her life that actually knows how to treat her like a Goddess. When her ex-boyfriend shows up to grab the last of his stupid stuff, he gets down on his hands and knees and begs for her forgiveness. She doesn't want a loser for a boyfriend anymore but may have use for him as her personal slave bitch. Tony will do anything to have her back and reluctantly agrees to be her slave before knowing exactly what he was getting into. Miss Red puts her new bitch to the test and makes him strip naked and worship her sheer stocking covered soles like the pathetic doormat he truly is. If only he was a real man he could've been worshipping her pussy every day but instead he will only get her stinky stocking covered feet shoved deep down his throat.
Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 896.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demoted to Doormat

Demolishing His Useles Penis And Balls Goldfield

Cast: Tangent
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Foot Fetish, Trampling
Tangent haven't lost her skills at all... not to mention that she is more mean this time. Don't get fooled by her sexy look... Tangent has no feelings for men. She has no appreciation for men penises as well. That's why she loves to torture them to the point that the pain is so horrible that her slaves start to cry like little babies. This time she wears her platforms and she is willing to demolish the pathetic cock that lies underneath her pretty feet. She has the technique to do it and she starts by using her leather belt whipping very hard Jay's cock. The pain is extreme but she doesn't obviously give a fuck about that. She let's him know that if he flinches then he will be in a serious trouble. Not that he will not be anyways. After she stops her sadistic whipping she steps on the CBT box and starts to crushing his penis like it is a piece of meat. Her slave screams out of pain but this is not her worry. She keeps stepping on his pennis and stomping it till the point that she wants to have more fun than that. She takes her shoes off and she starts stomping Jay's dick like never before. She pinches his cock with her beautiful feet and stretches it out so bad that it looks like it's going to come apart from the rest of his body. She calls him a pussy and humiliates him verbally over and over again. She tells him that his penis looks like a smurf and when she puts it between both of her feet and squeezes it she tells him that she made a cock sandwich. But this is not the end of it. After all this suffering she demands from her slave to get on his knees and put his penis right between her shoe and her heel so she can step on it full . After he does that she puts all her weight on it and starts to jump up and down with his penis between her platforms and her heel. She is having so much fun with that but she is not completely satisfied yet. Another good idea for her is that Jay should also put his balls right between there. I have to admit you that this was really difficult for me to capture it on camcorder because when I saw his balls between her heels getting all crushed I thought that they will explode. But for Tangent this is not a problem. She actually tries to do that. She enjoys feeling with her fingers his balls while they are getting between her foot and getting ready to be destroyed. This clip is a piece of art performed by her!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:34
Video: 700x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1325kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 180.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demolishing His Useles Penis And Balls

My Younger Lover - Paper Route Port Hardy

Release Year: 2023
Studio: My Younger Lover
Cast: Apollo Banks, Penny Barber
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Old Young, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Creampie, Original Series, Foot Fetish, straight, doggy style, kissing, pussy eating, romantic
Video language: English
Penny Barber paces tentatively through her living room, the beams of midday light from her wooden blinds painting a soft pattern on her skin and dress. She takes out her cell phone and sends a text to Apollo Banks, the young man who runs her paper route. She asks if he can come by, and he responds that he'll be right over.
Duration: 43:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Younger Lover - Paper Route

Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves Trapani

Cast: Dava, Brianna
Genres: Strapon, Femdom, Cuckold, Spanking, Foot Fetish, Pussy Licking, Chindo
Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves! After punishing the pervert, they order him to get them some champagne and flowers from the store. Just after the pervert leaves the two guys from the club show up. They think they got lucky but the ladies have something different in store for them! They put pink collars on the guys and turn them into slaves. They them to worship their feet and pussies. One of the slaves has a big hard cock and the other is tiny and impotent. Obviously, one is the bull and the other is the cuckold. Brianna and Dava the cuckold to beg the bull to fuck the ladies. The cuck is to watch his buddy pound Brianna and Dava in multiple positions. The humiliation continues as Brianna spits the bull's cum into the pathetic cuck's mouth. Finally, the pervert comes back late, without the flowers and wine instead of the champagne. Goddess Brianna decides that both the pervert and the cuckold are going to get fucked. Only the slaves are the ones that are getting pounded and the Goddesses are going to do the pounding with their strap ons.
Duration: 34:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves

Danni Has An Accident While Kissing Friends Butt Berkeley Springs

Cast: Chloe, Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, High Heels
Danni is chilling on the couch at home, in his underwear, playing video games. His , Natalya, and her friend, Chloe, walk into the living room and find him on the couch being lazy and gross. Natalya yells at Danni for sitting around in his underwear while her friend is over. She tells him to get off the couch and go put pants on while she has company. Danni refuses to leave. Natalya and Chloe again tell Danni to leave, they want to watch a movie in the living room. Danni calls his a bitch. Natalya threatens to call mom and tell her that Danni called her a bad-word. Danni pleads with Natalya not to tell their . He knows she will side with his and he will be in big trouble. Sensing his vulnerability, Natalya makes Danni kiss her shoes and beg her not to call mom. She takes a video of her kissing her shoes. Natalya threatens to show the video to everyone at school. Now Danni is really a slave to his and her beautiful friend. He cannot give them a reason to post the humiliating video to social media! Knowing he's desperate, they make Danni kiss Chloe's shoes. Danni is very humiliated to kiss Chloe's shoes, because he has a huge crush on her. He doesn't want Chloe to think he's weak. But he is weak. The girls decide that an even better blackmail picture would be one of Danni kissing Chloe's butt. Natalya and Chloe make Danni get on his knees and kiss Chloe's butt. Danni get's so excited and nervous kissing any part of his Chloe, he has an accident in his pants. The girls notice right away that Danni is acting weirder than usual, and quickly discover that he came in his pants while kissing Chloe's butt. Danni tries desperately to hide the wet spot. The girls pick on and tease Danni mercilessly for his accident. Natalya gets it all on camera. Now Danni is really the bitch. The girls make Danni get them . They take off their shoes and make Danni worship their feet, after he comes back from getting them . The girls enjoy their cold beverages while sitting on the couch. They put on the movie they want to watch, while Danni is relegated to the floor, worshipping their feet. Even after his best efforts to keep his happy, Natalya still sends a text to their mom, tattling on him. Danni will be in even bigger trouble when his gets home. And for extra punishment, Natalya tells her that from now on, whenever she needs to fart, she's going to hold him down and do it in his face.
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10042kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 716.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danni Has An Accident While Kissing Friends Butt

Время генерации страницы 0.07410 секунды с 9 запросами