View Single Post
Old 08-14-2024, 03:03 PM   #2610
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tables are turned for a perverted electrician Samburg

Cast: Trenton Ducati
Genres: big dick ,Male Handler ,Blindfold ,shaped ,Gay ,Oral Sex ,Tickling ,Rope Bondage ,Prostate Stimulation ,switch
Video language: English
Perverted electrician Trenton Ducati has kept Branden Forrest captive for three days, tormenting the boy and having his way. When Branden remembers his phone in his pocket he quickly calls Van to come to his rescue. Trenton is taken down and wakes up blindfolded in bondage. Van and Branden decide to have some fun with the bound pervert, tearing away his clothes and teasing his cock. As Trenton’s cock gets rock hard the guys tease him more using the hitachi as it vibrates all over Trenton’s cock and balls. Suspended in the air Trenton has dildo’s shoved in his holes while his hung cock gets edged. Down on the bed Trenton’s mouth is duct taped shut as the guys milk a load out of his cock. Trenton receives some tickle torment before he’s left tied up, covered in his own cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tables are turned for a perverted electrician

Alex Killian: Tied and Edged Wells River

Cast: Alex Killian
Genres: masturbation ,Dildo ,Male Sub ,Ball Gag ,slim ,Edging ,pit worship ,Feet ,buttplug ,BDSM
Alex Killian sits in his boxer briefs. He takes out his cock and starts stroking it. His breathing deepens and his toes curl as pleasure ripples through his body. Soon his cock is hard and leaking. Alex squeezes some precum from his cock and tastes it. Sebastian and Chance enter. Alex lies down as Sebastian ties him up. Meanwhile, Chance teases Alex’s cock. Once Alex wrists and ankles are tied, Sebastian gags him. Alex watches as Chance swallows his cock whole, teasing it with his tongue. Chance brings out a masturbation sleeve and uses it over Alex’s thick cock. Alex moans as his dick slides in and out of the sleeve. He’s about to cum when Chance pulls away and both his captors begin tickling him! He struggles to evade their fingers but can’t pull his feet away or shield his armpits. His sweaty armpits soon attract the attention of Chance, who buries his face in one, licking it and sucking on the hairs. Sebastian pushes Chance’s mouth down on Alex’s aching cock and brings Alex to the edge once more before pulling away. Next, Alex is tied and blindfolded. His captors spank his ass and play with his hole. Chance spreads his cheeks and Alex moans as Sebastian pushes a dildo attached to a fucksaw into his ass. Alex has no choice but to take the fucksaw as it stretches his ass open and begins fucking him vigorously. He begs to cum, trapped between the cock in his ass and Chance’s warm sinful mouth. Soon the dildo is replaced by a clear butt plug and Alex cums all over himself. His reprieve is short lived as Sebastian hoists him into a full suspension and Alex gets tickled! His feet kick out in the air as he laughs uncontrollably.
Duration: 49:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Killian: Tied and Edged

Muscle hunk gets a four hand massage with happy and unhappy endings Mc Nabb

Cast: Robert Axel
Genres: Gay ,Oral Sex ,Gag ,big dick ,Prostate Stimulation ,Dildo ,Bondage ,Hitachi ,body builder ,Stud
Muscled hunk Robert Axel decides it’s time to take a trip down to the massage parlor. The two masseurs oil up his muscles and begin working on every inch of his body. In the midst of Robert’s relaxation, he finds himself tied down to the massage table as the two pervs begin teasing his cock. Robert’s screams for help are muffled with their handgags while tit suckers are placed on the stud’s nipples. They edge Robert’s hard cock with the dual hitachi’s before tying him up in the center of the room. Robert balances on one leg with a ball gag in his mouth as the masseurs continue to edge his hard cock. The bound hunk is then made to swallow a dildo while another is shoved up his meaty ass. Finally Robert’s pushed over the edge as he blows his cum right onto his stomach and is finished off with some post-orgasmic torment.
Duration: 54:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle hunk gets a four hand massage with happy and unhappy endings

Hot new stud with a beautiful cock gets edged and fucked to cum! Lankin

Cast: Jay Austin
Genres: Dildo ,Athletic ,Edging ,Feet ,Foot Torment ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Male Handler ,brunet ,Stud
Jay Austin is brand new to KinkMen but is eager to get into our ropes and see what it’s all about. We spread him out across the bed and expose his bulging hard cock as Jessie slides his wet tongue up and down Jay’s shaft. He begs for more as we edge him with the cock stroker, but instead of release we torment him by tickling the hell out of his feet. Flipped over and ass up, Jay bites down on the bit gag in his mouth as a dildo penetrates his gorgeous ass. The bound slut fucks himself with the toy as Jessie strokes his hard cock but it’s not time for Jay to cum just yet. We flip him over and shove a vibrator up his ass for the first time, rocketing a huge burst of cum across his chest! But of course, we can’t let Jay go without one more round of tickle torment, can we?
Duration: 44:07
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 292kbps

File size: 136.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot new stud with a beautiful cock gets edged and fucked to cum!

Turkish Cum Guns Vol. 2 Pebble Beach

Release Year: 2013
Studio: turkish-boys.com
Cast: Deniz, Tarik, Ronald Laska, Ali Erden, Rafid, Mustafa, Aziz, Tayfun, Raschid, Osman, Ali, Nicolas Essler, Tarkan, Safet, Kadir, Turan, Alyia, Aladin Cem
Genres: Solo-Action, Duo-Action, Trio-Action, Dildo Play, Self-Fingering, Cum Shots, Sperm Eating, Shaving
Video language: German
18 juicy turks give you what you want. their heiry asses and a lot of sperm action.
Duration: 2:33:32
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1726kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turkish Cum Guns Vol. 2

Masonic Boys - Apprentice Rivers: Chapter 2 Pondicherry

Sometimes a boy needs to be punished. More often than not, he’s done something bad, but occasionally he simply needs to be brought down a peg or two. Our apprentices will often develop an air of arrogance as they near the end of their training, and if this happens, it’s important to teach them a lesson in the importance of honoring hierarchy.
My name is Master Kamp, and I’m responsible for disciplining our recruits. Many would describe me as having sadistic tendencies, but it is actually my deep understanding of human nature and emotions which makes me successful. It is true that I am entirely uncompromising in my methods, but the fact is, I rarely fail.
I’m presently mentoring Master Knox in the art of discipline, and a useful opportunity recently presented itself which enabled me to observe his progress.
We have a somewhat troubled young apprentice in our ranks: Apprentice Rivers. Accepting him into the fold was certainly a risk, but, when you make a breakthrough with a boy like that, the results can be deeply rewarding. Regular punishment has become a vital part of his training.
I decided to allow Master Knox to take the lead. I knew I would enjoy watching him in control. He’s a tall, masculine man with a powerful frame, who knows the importance of being impeccably dressed.
Knox instantly started to remove Rivers’ formal clothing. The boy remained passive but there were subtle signs that he was nervous and agitated, unsure what to expect from a master he’d never encountered before.
I detected a level of sexual excitement from Knox which pleased me. There was a neat ridge running diagonally towards the pocket of his suit pants which implied he was already hard. A master must enjoy his role and he demonstrated natural showmanship as he tore the boy’s belt off.
He physically inspected Rivers in a fairly rough-handed manner, which felt appropriate, especially when he began to integrate a sexual element to the proceedings. Young Rivers was soon clearly oscillating between states of fear and deep sexual arousal.
Knox started to prepare Apprentice Rivers with a unique blend of oils, allowing his large, masculine hands to glide up and down the boy’s shivering body. Rivers instantly yielded to his new master. He wanted to be held, protected, loved. Again, I was pleased.
We use a series of perspex pegs as part of the discipline regime. They are, essentially, phalluses of varying sizes attached to a long wooden bench, which the boy is expected to tackle one by one. Punishment is only effective if it exists in the unique space between pain and pleasure.
Rivers was instructed to prepare the smallest peg with lubrication before lowering himself down onto it and riding it slowly. The experience was plainly entirely too pleasurable for him which indicated the peg was too small, so I instructed him to move onto the second…
He did as requested, prepping the peg with oil again, before allowing it to penetrate him. But, again, it was all too easy, so we proceeded swiftly.
And so it went with the third peg, and then the fourth. These two pegs were a little less comfortable for the apprentice and he showed signs of struggling to take them. I instructed Knox to assist, which he did by applying pressure to the boy’s shoulders, effectively pushing him down onto the dildos. The fourth peg, in particular, required Knox to apply considerable .
I was pleased to note that he began to use his hands to apply pressure to the boy’s throat. I could see the outline of the master’s dick throbbing in his tightly-tailored suit pants as he throttled and massaged the needy boy.
The penultimate peg was ever-likely to cause considerable issues for Rivers. I could see the panic in his innocent eyes as he dutifully lubed it up. Knox hovered behind the boy as he began to lower himself onto it. It was clearly a challenge and Knox was required to use brute strength to assist.
Rivers whimpered and shivered, repeatedly saying he couldn’t do it and requiring continual encouragement, yet with one intense scream, the boy sank all the way down onto the peg. Knox gritted his teeth and continued to apply enough pressure to keep the boy impaled. I stared hard at him, proud and somewhat aroused to see him taking such complete control of the situation.
The final peg is generally considered to be unmanageable. In my time using this psycho-sexual form of punishment, it has only been achieved a handful of times. That Rivers was even willing to try it spoke incredibly well of him. He tentatively prepared it, his face turning pale at the horrifying thought, but made every effort to take it. We were both impressed, but unsurprised when he ultimately failed.
And failure, of course, means more punishment, which, in this instance, centered around pulling the boy over my knee and smacking his bare ass with the palm of my hand. I made eye-contact once again with Knox. This is a part of the discipline regime which he is less familiar with, so I knew he would need to observe me carefully.
I started smacking him without a great deal of , but he was soon whimpering and sniveling. Knox grabbed his face tenderly. Those all-important good-cop-bad-cop roles were suddenly reversed…
I moved onto a wooden paddle and built up the intensity of the punishment. Some of my blows doubled him over, making him clench and tense. His tiny body squirmed and convulsed over my knee, yet he was rock hard throughout.
I grabbed his dick and squeezed it as I upped the intensity of the paddling, then started to jerk him off. At this point, I was able to really let him have it, my paddle repeatedly raining down on his now bright red ass cheeks. Faster. Harder. Even faster. Even harder. The boy was writhing and screaming. My legs widened instinctively. River’s thigh was wriggling over my dick and causing it to harden.
The boy suddenly, and entirely unexpectedly, shot his load. I felt the juices seeping between my fingertips and glanced down to see he’d sprayed all over the place. And once a boy cums, his punishment needs to immediately end. He must be dismissed without ceremony and left to clean himself up in complete privacy while he contemplates what he’s learned from the experience.
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masonic Boys - Apprentice Rivers: Chapter 2

Blake - A Straight Jock Colo

Cast: Blake
Genres: BDSM ,Prostate Stimulation ,masturbation ,Athletic ,Edging ,Suspension ,Nipple Clamps ,Dildo ,jock ,Punching
Blake is a straight guy with a keen interest in bondage but he doesn’t get a lot of chances to play. He comes to Men on Edge to push his limits. He’s tied arms up to spread out his lean build and he endures chest and gut punching with the nipple clamps, as well as a full suspension where we almost give him a chance to cum. Tied to a bed we jack him and fuck his ass with a dildo. For a straight guy, he has a beautiful wide hole. Flipped over we stretch his straight hole, cane his ass, and fuck him some more. Arms back on the metal bars in the stairway we flog his chest and abs. He squats down and fucks himself with a dildo while he’s edged again and again. When he finally gets to cum we keep jacking his dick and palming his head as he begging for us to stop.
Duration: 1:14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blake - A Straight Jock

Время генерации страницы 0.03801 секунды с 9 запросами