luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default RawFuckClub ITvsUK

RawFuckClub ITvsUK

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Josh Moore, Sexystache

Mr Moore came to see me right after landing from London. He couldn't wait to get into my ass and take a ride on daddy's cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:48
Video: 1280x718, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download RawFuckClub ITvsUK

BoysHalfwayHouse - Bareback Group Discipline - Drew, Dylan, Mishka

One of the guys at the house had been getting a little too comfortable - as a matter of fact he was sort of a ring leader in getting some other residents to break some minor rules. We decided to put an end to it, and while his buddies were getting treatment a little less severe, he was getting roughly fucked completely bareback. While my buddy is fucking that guy, I am taking care of the two str8 19 year old's, but I am paying particular attention to one, primarily because he runs his mouth way too much. The best solution to that is to have it stuffed with a thick cock. He is from Georgia, and I love Georgia peaches! In pretty much every way, I make sure he sucks, slurps, and deepthroats to the point of halting a little. Yea, I let his friend have some dick too, but that one can have his own private lesson. Meanwhile, the ringleader fucked doggie, then he gets flipped over and fucked some more. The other manager's cock is by this point sliding in and out with ease, but he needs a little head again, so our prime bottom for the day gets a real ass to mouth treat, along with one of his friends. After some cock sucking, he is getting pounded again until he gets a load of cum in his ass. As for Georgia, after some great head, my buddy holds his mouth open wide and I shoot a big load onto his face and tongue. Very good stuff.

Duration: 43:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2356kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 793.5 MB

Download BoysHalfwayHouse - Bareback Group Discipline - Drew, Dylan, Mishka

OnlyFans - TenInchTopXXX fucks Davie Scotts

TenInchTopXXX thrusts his massive member into Davie Scotts, causing him to moan with pleasure. The room fills with the sound of skin slapping against skin as they both lose themselves in the intense pleasure of their encounter. As the camera zooms in on their sweaty bodies, it's clear that this is a performance meant for OnlyFans subscribers only.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 172.5 MB

Download OnlyFans - TenInchTopXXX fucks Davie Scotts

Cade Maddox fucks sexy Yudha Refrizal's ass 1080p

Cast: Yudha Refrizal, Cade Maddox
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Yudha Refrizal and I have been chatting for weeks and trying to make a collab work. He's been blowing up on the other side of the world, and if you don't know him, you are about to. He's so fucking sexy, and the chemistry was incredible. A true meeting of superstars. Enjoy!

Duration: 31:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7590kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cade Maddox fucks sexy Yudha Refrizal's ass 1080p

WilliamHiggins - Str8Hell - Jeremy Robbins and Peto Mohac

Peto Mohac is paired with Jeremy Robbins in a submission wrestling match. The both look so good as they warm up, wearing just their underwear. Then they start the. match, quickly getting to grips with each other. As they roll all over the mats trying to gain a good hold Jeremy's underwear is pulled off, leaving him fully naked. Not wanting to be the only one he soon as Peto's underwear off, too. They grapple with each other and spank asses too. Being very playful they delight in straddling each other, when they can, and rubbing cocks in each other's faces. Rolling around with bodies entwined they each try to get a winning hold. Peto is the first to score with a good neck hold. After taking a drink they resume the match, and are soon grappling and letting cock slap against face whenever they can. There is also lots of spanking too as they try to get a good hold. Peto manages to get another good neck hold on Jeremy to gain another point. Then with much effort Jeremy gains a point too. They then take a breather to oil each other all over. When they resume the match Jeremy is able to level the score. But Peto has not given up and gains the final point to win the match. Then they settle down to wank. With hard cocks they wank each other briefly too. Then Peto is the first to unload his cum. Jeremy watches on and continues to wank himself until he dumps his load too. Then they go off to the shower to clean up.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 84kbps

File size: 725.4 MB

Download WilliamHiggins - Str8Hell - Jeremy Robbins and Peto Mohac
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08062 секунды с 9 запросами