View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 06:52 PM   #22
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,288,021 раз(а) в 132,761 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Bitch Chris
29 May 2015
Hi, Please could I get a clip with you in some tight latex if you have it and high boots please I love your muscley legs. Looking down on me telling me you are going to face fuck me in front of my girlfriend, whilst laughing an humiliating me, who you have been fucking secretly. You bring your face close to the camera a few times, laughing and smirking nastily, to tell me how much you enjoy seeing me cry at the heartbreak and tremble with fear for what you will do to me. Can you wear some nice pink lipstick and eye make up please. You tell me when you are done you will beat me badly and make me watch you fuck my girlfriend hard. Finish with your face up close again as you tell me the best to last - that you know my girlfriend will never look at me again and that if I go near her she will tie me up and you will be round to fuck me until I cry and beg. The nastier and vindictive the better all through. Please use my name Chris.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heedps (08-24-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.03991 секунды с 9 запросами