View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 06:53 PM   #23
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,288,037 раз(а) в 132,762 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Bitch Boy
29 May 2015
Sophie is HOT, POWERFUL and clearly out of your league. Her beauty makes you so weak, so dumb to any sane thoughts. You crave to visit your newest low every time you are greeted with her presence. Knowing you can make your princess laugh really turns you on even if it is a list of degrading, vile tasks you have set.
You ache to be Princess Sophie's puppet today doing any humiliating task she orders. Whether you enjoy it or not, you will do as your told. Her entertainment is ALL you are here for. Sophie will bring the BITCH out in you today. As you listen to her harsh verbal abuse and laughter you will carry out your degrading tasks set. This is the ONLY way you will have any kind of interaction with your Princess. Any dignity you did have, should be left at the door loser bitch.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heedps (08-24-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.03446 секунды с 9 запросами