View Single Post
Old 08-15-2024, 09:57 AM   #10465
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Enigma Part One - Star Castle Hayne

Milky skin, blond and blue-eyed, Star's been a bondage model for years, even toughing it out at Insex. Yet she's an enigma. As PD lashes her to a post and tapes her face to it, as he paws her and strips her, he pushes her buttons. For the first time, he makes her come. She's surprised, uneasy. As he whips her and pokes her foot with a skewer, it's clear. She'd rather take pain than intimacy. He wants to break through. She's determined to resist. Hanging from a post with Mr. Pogo propped inside and a vibrator buzzing on her pussy, she bursts into orgasm a second time. Her eyes are veiled, distant. As though she knows. PD won.
Format: real
Duration: 28:28
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 97.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Enigma Part One - Star

Service Day: Pain Processing Dos Rios

Cast: Jessie Cox ,Kait Snow ,Iona Grace
Genres: natural boobs ,Big Tits ,Rope Bondage ,switch ,Brunette ,Ball Gag ,Discipline ,Flogging ,shaved ,Bondage
Video language: English
The Pope has the house slaves work on their pain processing. The girls guide each other through a strict flogging, using breathing techniques and concentration to endure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Day: Pain Processing

To Bed - Lorna Orchard Hill

Being polite will not save Lorna from her fate. No amount of begging is going to make Sister Dee take pity on her. Lorna wanted to serve. She wanted to do right for this sensual woman who has taken possession of her. That is what Lorna wants. All Sister Dee wants is to watch her squirm, hear her scream and make her cum.
Duration: 54:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 614.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To Bed - Lorna

The Client - Part 2 Pamplin

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I start with the breast bondage now using a thin wire. The wire is a nice start, but they really mushroom out as I bind the base of her tits with some thin rope. She moans as I wrap them tighter and tighter. Now I spend a little time squeezing and slapping her bound tits. Her gag is removed, but promptly replaced with a tight ace bandage cleave gag and black tape. She moans as she endures the gag and tit bondage while I add more rope to her legs. I take a break and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a bit. At the end of the clip I return and remove her cruel gag. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 21:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 481.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Client - Part 2

Worked Over Rimforest

Lorelei Lee was just out for a good time. She thought she would have some fun being thrown around by one of our handlers, but no one ever gets exactly what they are expecting when they sign up to be played with by Matt Williams. In the beginning Lorelei is begging Matt to let her cum. What she doesn't understand is that by the end of their time together she is going to be begging him to let her stop.
She starts out sat down on top of the sybian, a terrifyingly powerful vibrator, with a black ball gag in her mouth and a leather strap blindfolding her. With her other senses cut off, all she has to focus on is the intense vibration between her legs. That is until Matt takes out the flogger and goes to work on her tits and ass. The ball gag can only do so much to stop Lorelei's screams as she cums over and over again and gets attention from the flogger, followed by a whip and cane.
Lorelei is laid on her back with her feet over her head and her pussy and ass exposed. She is then penetrated relentlessly by the fucking machine. Matt thought it would be more fun to put it in her ass so that he could spend some time on her pussy with the cane. And once he's gotten it nice and sensitive he puts the hitachi right on her clit and sticks the pogo inside of her. She is screaming and shaking, totally cum-drunk and thoroughly fucked.
Duration: 37:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worked Over

Insatiable Ass Part 2 Glade Park

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
When we return to Ashley Lane she looks about as broken down as she can get. Her face is covered in smudged makeup from crying, and her whole body is covered in marks and bruises from being lashed at with the whip.
Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insatiable Ass Part 2

Sex Bondage Cafe part 9 Jay Em

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Bondagecafe
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Heels
Video language: English
A nasty substance that excites the nerve endings as they struggle. The girls are left to have mutliple orgasms and then perish as their nervous systems overload... can they possibly escape?!

Total size: 33.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Bondage Cafe part 9

Время генерации страницы 0.13533 секунды с 9 запросами