Old 08-15-2024, 01:04 PM   #1425
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cuckold Christmas Henryville

Cast: Felony,Maestro
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Facesitting, Cuckold, Clothespins
Felony is a gorgeous wife, married to a wormy little bitch of a husband. Felony has a very special Christmas present wrapped under the tree just for him, a CB6000! She wastes no time locking his freedom away in a chastity belt and punishing him for having such an insignificant little cock. Felony plugs her pathetic husband in the ass, flogs him and uses her perfect body to tease and rub it all over his chastity belt to make it extremely painful. Felony amuses herself by using a fuck machine on her husbands ass to milk his prostate. He's made to lick her asshole clean before her boyfriend comes over to fuck it. She uses a painful clothes pin zipper across his body just to remind him he will never receive any pleasure. Felony locks her husband up in a cage under the stairs while she gets ravenously fucked in her pussy and ass by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend leaves a nice wet load of cum all over her ass. David is let out of the cage only to be humiliatingly made to sniff the sex and cock out of his wife's pussy. This smoking hot update includes chastity, cuckolding, flogging, prostate milking, ass licking, SPH (small penis humiliation) and so much more!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Christmas

Chloie Madison and Kym Wilde Sapphire

Cast: Chloie Madison ,Kym Wilde
Genres: Strap On ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Facesitting ,Nylons Stockings ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Fingering ,Blonde ,toned
Video language: English
Chloie Madison is back and dominated by Kym Wilde. This time she receives some tight bondage combined with hard punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:16
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 305.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloie Madison and Kym Wilde

Designer Jumbo Ass Fucking Goodwine

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Dildo
I'm with my friend, and we are going to have some strapon fun with our slaves ass. He's been fucked before, so we have a slelection of strapons that we're going to use on him. We begin by getting him well lubricated, as we tell him to prepare to have the fuck of his life. As my friend begins fucking his ass with a standard dildo, I also get him to suck on my strapon cock. As I shove it deeper into his throat, I love that gargling sound as he tries to squeal and choke at the same time. We take turns at fucking his ass, giving him some hard slaps of encouragement as he becomes our little strapon pony. Then It's time to make him really suffer. I bring out my huge monster strapon, I love that look of intrepidation in his eyes as I show it to him. I don't think he believes I'm going to use it on his sorry ass. However, he quickly realizes his fate as my friend lubes his ass and prepares it for my huge ass opener. As I stick it in he lets out a squeal and begs for mercy. Not today... I just continue to fuck him harder and harder. Then it's over to my friend, as she also takes a turn with our ass opening monster. We have had a great time, and it been such a pleasure. As we leave him helplessly slumped over the table, our bitch is well and truly broken from our designer jumbo ass fucking.
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1616kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 228.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Designer Jumbo Ass Fucking

Nasty Strapon Action Peel

Cast: Denis, Owen
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Stockings
Owen wants to be fucked in the ass and here comes Denis with her hard strap on to deal out the action. That sofa gets a dose of musky whiney man ass aroma as this chick tears into that hot submissive ass of his. She really knows how to use that monster strap on to mercilessly pound that steamy hot butt and rock him silly.
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 426.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Strapon Action

Once a rookie, Now a bully, Nikki Darling Destroys her Opponent Palatine

Cast: Nikki Darling ,Anna Tyler
Genres: Lesbian ,Blonde ,Black ,Facesitting ,Anal ,Strap On ,Ebony ,Vaginal Penetration ,Pussy Eating ,Domination
Video language: English
If you didn’t love Nikki Darling before, you will love her now. She utterly destroys rookie, Anna Tyler in a 100% competitive sexual wrestling match up. Anna is trapped on the mats a made to cum. This beautiful blonde chick has no answer for the holds the beautiful Nikki puts her in. This helpless girl has to take all the cock Nikki dishes out.
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Once a rookie, Now a bully, Nikki Darling Destroys her Opponent

Pussyguy In Atrapon Action Tokio

Cast: Denis, Owen
Genres: Femdom, Crossdressing, Sissy, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Stockings
Clad in this white-n-pink corseted dress with lacy gloves, gartered stockings and a cute hairpin, Owen looked like a doll. His female clothing matched the outfit of his mistress Denis nicely. This strapon lady called him in for some role swapping costume play and she intended to fuck his sissy butt hard. Denis had that crossdresser suck her strap-on rod before entering his asshole from behind.
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussyguy In Atrapon Action

Demons Eccles

Cast: Lady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond, Naomi Rouge
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Leather, Pegging, Strapon, Bondage, Facesitting
Helpless In the clutches of the latex goddesses find themselves the pitiful rubber Toy. It is used anal and oral until it is ready to serve as a living toilet. As a reward, it is mummified and used as a facesitting pillow. It must endure all this even completed in a "pink chastity" that the balls are bursting with horniness of course!
Duration: 59:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demons

Время генерации страницы 0.03967 секунды с 9 запросами