View Single Post
Old 08-17-2024, 02:33 PM   #4696
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jake Austin vs Troy Daniels Jagodina

Cast: Troy Daniels ,Jake Austin
Genres: Humiliation ,Anal Fingering ,big dick ,Role Play ,Jockstrap ,shaped ,Cock Worship ,Blowjob ,Uncircumcised ,Rimming
Video language: English
After his first win on NK, Jake Austin returns to try and take home his second victory. He is up against the tall and lean, Troy Daniels. With a record of 1:1, Troy knows what it feels like to win, as well as lose. He has every intention of winning today and is looking forward to making Jake his bitch and having him worship his big, uncut, cock. Jake is not worried, he is confident that kicking up his cardio a few notches has given him the extra endurance he will need to take Troy to the mat. Jake can’t wait to fuck Troy’s tight ass, before shooting his hot load all over his face. Both opponents are confident and ready, but only one can come out on top. Who will it be this week?
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jake Austin vs Troy Daniels

Cooper Reed & Troi raw Quitman

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Cooper Reed, Troi
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, 69, Hunks, Muscles, Kissing, Rimming, Fingering, Tattoos, Jocks, Creampie, Uncut, Oral/Facial Cumshots
I love this video!Not only because I get to see Cooper Reed sit on Troi's giant raw cock, but because Troi finally bottomed!The video was supposed to be a TagTeam 3-way, but the third guy was a No-Show. He was going to do a lot of the heavy lifting for the bottom position.Cooper said he would be fine bottoming, but I told him Troi was rather endowed. He said he had taken big cocks before, so didn't think it would be that challenging. Troi didn't exactly volunteer to bottom, but I kinda made him feel guilty for being so horse-hung, and that Cooper was exactly the guy he should try bottoming with for the first time. Cooper is very confident and stays hard when topping. So he can do a nice slow insert, without rushing. Sometimes the top fears that he will lose his wood and rushes that first insert. So I wasn't blowing uhhh..smoke up Troi's ass when I said Cooper was the perfect guy for his first time.Both guys are uncut, and I think they did a great job servicing each others cocks. Troi seemed to jerk and suck Cooper's cock with a lot more confidence. I think even Cooper enjoyed working with a cock that was more to familiar to him.Cooper gets Troi doggy-style and licks his hole, getting it all nice and slippery wet. He manages to get a couple fingers in there in order to loosen him up. There is a little bit of 69-ing and another first for Troi, rimming Cooper's amazing back door!Troi had managed a VERY small toy before the shoot, but still didn't think he would be able to take Cooper's dick. But Cooper slowly gets it into him. You can even hear his skin stretch! (Oh wait, I think that is Troi fucking Cooper!) Troi is not terribly hard during his first fucking, but as Cooper builds up steam, his cock starts to enjoy the feeling and wakes up.Even better, Cooper fucks him then climbs on top of Troi and makes him suck/clean his cock. Ass to Mouth fans will love it!Cooper then sits on Troi's cock, and he swears it is is the biggest cock he has sat on. Fans of Cooper Reed can likely debate it,plete with photo evidence, but for Cooper, it definitely seemed like the most ginormous cock he had ever taken!The dude is such a champ and just slides up and down on it, working Troi's uncut cock way up into his gut!Troi creampies Cooper's hole, shoving his creamy load up inside of Cooper.Cooper then give Troi his first facial. Not exactly an "in the mouth" type of facial, but he did have his mouth open, and the cummy kiss at the end had them mingling the load between the two of them!
Duration: 27:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2957kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 610.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cooper Reed & Troi raw

Gym Hookup: Newcomer Luke Hudson Fists Alex Hawk Cordele

Cast: Alex Hawk ,Luke Hudson
Genres: Bondage ,FTM ,Anal ,Rimming ,Anal Fingering ,masturbation ,Hairy ,First Fisting ,spit ,Oral Sex
While pumping iron at the gym, Luke Hudson and Alex Hawk realize they could be pumping something else. Luke finishes his workout and leaves his keys for Alex. Alex follows Luke home and the two can’t keep their hands off each other. They make out and smell each other’s hairy sweaty armpits. Soon Luke puts Alex in thigh and ankle cuffs and makes Alex worship his body. Alex moans eagerly, taking everything Luke gives him. Luke eats Alex out and teases his tight ass with his mouth and fingers. Next, Alex is blindfolded and in a leather sling. Luke eats his ass before pushing his fat cock into Alex. Alex moans as Luke’s hips drive his cock deeper and deeper into his ass. Once his ass is stretched, Luke slides his hand into Alex’s greedy hole. Alex shouts as Luke adds finger after finger and his ass gets filled with Luke’s fist. After fisting Alex, Luke continues to fuck and finger Alex until he blows an explosive load all over himself.
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9713kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gym Hookup: Newcomer Luke Hudson Fists Alex Hawk

Syd OnlyFans videos East Hampton

Release Year: 2024
Syd_taylorx only fans aka syd onnfirehot twink shows off his hole, using a dildo and fingering lots of hot underwear, tights and football socks feet.

Total size: 34.5 GB in 29 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syd OnlyFans videos

Obscene Camera - vol.11 Battle Ground

Release Year: 2012
Studio: KO Company, Deep
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Bondage, Handjob, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
放課後に始まる淫靡で卑猥な時間、� �密の関係。
誘惑の眼差しが股間を熱く刺激する� �高鳴る鼓動、上昇する心拍数ととも� ��じわりじわりと汗ばむ体、
膨張し脈打つペニス、欲望に制圧さ� �る理性。危ない情事がより全身を刺� ��する‥「だめっ‥」
敏感なスイッチを押されたカラダは� �まらない‥
Duration: 2:15:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obscene Camera - vol.11

Loads Of Cum With My Private Teacher Tularosa

Release Year: 2017
Studio: KO Company, Pandora
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
密室で二人っきり、家庭教師に欲情� �る変態生徒
勉強よりもセックスがしたい本能に� �う…我慢できなくなってガチガチの� ��ニスを見せつける…
1.俺のベッドのエロ本を見てシコリ出 すカテキョ
今日の先生は遅刻してきてやる気が� �い…自習中俺のベッドのエロ本を見� ��股間を触るカテキョ、俺は興奮した …
2.家庭教師の財布から金を抜こうとし てバレた俺
トイレに行った家庭教師の財布から� �を抜こうとしたらバレてしまった俺� ��先生に従うしかなく、体を彼に許し た、そして…
3. でのエロ画像は家庭教師だった…
先生は身体に落書きされて感じてい� �変態…僕は先生の秘密をしってしま� ��た、先生可愛がってあげるね!
4.1週間前から来た家庭教師俺は先生� �…
タイプの家庭教師!先生に他の事も� �えてほしいなぁ~僕はお茶に薬を仕� ��んだ…
欲情した二人が求めあうのは互いの� �竿!前戯の後はガチンコセックス!� ��態生徒と交尾を楽しむ家庭教師!
理性崩壊!二人っきりの密室で雄交� �、肉奴隷と化す…
Duration: 1:48:36
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1966kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loads Of Cum With My Private Teacher

Sebastian Keyes vs Cliff Jensen Ironsides

Cast: Cliff Jensen ,Sebastian Keys
Genres: Facesitting ,muscular ,Gay ,Anal Fingering ,Role Play ,Muscle ,shaped ,Anal ,Blowjob ,Cock Worship
With a chiseled body, handsome face, huge cock and a background that includes wrestling, mixed martial arts and Jujutsu, Cliff Jensen is brand new to NK and promises to smash down NK veteran Sebastian Keyes and then fuck him like a little bitch. NK powerhouse Sebastian is a three-time black belt and has been know to destroy his opponent on the NK mat and then use their cock and ass for his pleasure. Will Cliff be celebrating his first win by tearing up Sebastian’s tight hole or will Sebastian humiliate Cliff by fucking him up on the mat and then using him as his giant fuck toy? This is one match that’s guaranteed to leave everyone drenched in sweat and covered in cum.
Duration: 47:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian Keyes vs Cliff Jensen

Время генерации страницы 0.03246 секунды с 9 запросами