View Single Post
Old 08-17-2024, 08:36 PM   #7550
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Spite - The Goddess Of Tease

Spite - The Goddess Of Tease

I feel like I'm looking at a character in a Neil Gaiman novel, and that's only further enhanced by her name 'Spite'. and it looks like she's bad enough to tease you to the point of no return, only to Spite you out of your orgasm.
She's an electrifying performer, with a unique look and when she debuted on her sets were some of the best of the year .
Slim, long waifish body, big cock and a fan of big dildos - she's a really different and exciting cuties, Im Spite. I am a punk goth sapphic who loves smoking cigarettes and hating the government. In my free time I play competitive smash, watch anime, make art, music, voice act, and also be a goddamn harlot! Dunno what I wanna do in life right now, but I feel immense gratification in my own vanity as well as swaying the masses with my carnal prowess; the mere sight of my intimidating aesthetic swooning the hearts and minds of those who look upon me in admiration.

Im a bit of an open book, Im open to a lot of things, be it being open to kinks or me being a verse, but my favorites are domination, frotting, group sex, spanking, and so much more: you name it. Me being a verse, I am definitely dom leaning, however if it pleases my partner, I get off to subbing for them too.

Genres: Liquid Jane, Spite, Alt Girl, Transgender, Dildo, Solo, Tattoo

Format: mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:18:00
Size: 2.88 GB

>> Download - Keep2Share
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06076 секунды с 9 запросами